xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
zip_mc

New 88x31 Button..

Lmao !!! I went on planetdomain.com ages ago...I think it is good as well..But can I trust it with my card ??? Because I hear all those things about credit card fraud and it scares me....Anyways I am probably going to buy it like in two weeks I need to get my layout done first on my comp....

Thats exactly what I said spawn.....Spawn....Isn't that a games name...??Hmmmm....Anyways....Laters people I got to bounce!

Bounce you know ? Like a ball ? Only kidding...Got to bounce is sort of slang for saying got to go...lmao...never heard of it? heh!Anyways this posts needs to get FREAKY!!!

Sorry about that what you just said just sorta drifts into my ear and out the other side I am useless at all this stuff you are talking about... <_< I guess I'll just have to find out using the hard way...messing the boards up.

Cool. I thought I heard that from somewhere.....I'm going to see shark tale today yipeeeeeee....I smell good mmm

Yes it is!!!It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *BLEEP*ing good !!! I LOVE IT!!!It is well ....well sort of funny....but it is just the best...God you should of heard my friend snortling......I was laughing so hard at her,me belly hurt....anyways.....I recommend you watching it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LMFAO !!! God this is soooo funny !!! LOL!!!
IM A SHE THANK YOU VERY MUCH....Unless I am some kind of gay poof that loves baby pink...

And YES lmao I did mean that I did not want to find them...

But thanks for attempting to help a person who is not in need of help.lmao.
<_<

--------------------------------------

I am going to buy a domain soon ...I think....yippee...Once I know how to use my credit card...Or whatever it is....I don't wan't to get in debt lmao like those people on TV chat shows.....

Any one know the cheapest JUST DOMAINS NO HOSTING ???

That is like 5 pounds because I do not use dollars

https://www.1and1.co.uk/

A .co.uk doamin is only Ł1.99 a year (min 2 years)

Ive got 2 and my bros got one too.

A list of my sites is in my sig...

Yes it is!!!It is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo *BLEEP*ing good !!! I LOVE IT!!!
It is well ....well sort of funny....but it is just the best...
God you should of heard my friend snortling......I was laughing so hard at her,me belly hurt....anyways.....I recommend you watching it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cool i'm gunna go see it then <_<

I don't want .co.uk....I need a .com....Anyway thanks for the link I will check it out later on.Shark Tale is BRILL....except there were loads of 5 year olds in the cinema crying,laughing,shouting and shrieking...HEH...Oh wellzYou like my new avvy and sig??