xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Mav3rick

Hello From Mav3rick! I am new over here

Im Mav3rick and im trying to get my hosting here. i like to do web design and i hope to become part of the gfx crew here. i can do really good gfx. i hope that u all accept me here. laterz

Notice from mayank:
Edited topic title and description
Edited by mayank (see edit history)

Hey Mav3rick!Welcome to the forum! We all will accept you over here but there is a simple rule over here...follow the forum rules!Believe me...most of the member over here want good quality posts and which has good content as well....the more you write, more your posts will be liked.One more thing...more content gives you more credits ;)I will like to suggest you to go through Xisto Readme who's link in the shoutbox.And one more thing...in this post only you've broken one rule and that is your topic title and description was not at all good...Please make sure that when you make any post...do take care about that.

Oh man, only mods are saying hello. C'mon guys where is your welcome and friendly spirit?! I will say hi. Hello Mav3rick and welcome to The Forums at Xisto, where all your hosting and posting needs are taken care of ;)I would first like to say that we are probably (or in my humble opinion) one of the fastest growing free hosting places out there, as far as quality and forum hosting is concerned.If you need anything at all, both these two fine moderators (among others), and members will be glad to help. So if you need help, just give us a holler. Like Mayank said, quality pays. Posts that contain a smily or simple fragmented sentences are not taken as well as expected here. So remember to keep that good post quality spirit. Anyway, just wanted to say welcome, Merry Christmas, happy Holidays, and enjoy your stay! ;)

Im Mav3rick and im trying to get my hosting here. i like to do web design and i hope to become part of the gfx crew here. i can do really good gfx. i hope that u all accept me here. laterz

Notice from mayank:
Edited topic title and description

212897[/snapback]

hello Mav3rick... i'm new too in this forum.., welcome and good luck for you... ;)

i still newbie and need for experience too..

have fun.. ;)