xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
KooL

Halflife 2 Vs Doom 3

Which one do u like better? Those 2 are probably gonna b the 2 best fps of the year. IMO i like half life 2 only cuz im a counter strike fan, but thats just me..

hf2 suxxx more (like linux B))![ot] I've heard that someone played around the leaked code (which sux like nothing) and has cs working on hf2 engine! It's that true? Idunno. You can check (dc++ B)[/ot]doom3 is not what i'm waiting for. i'm waiting for q4 as almost everyone quake fan.Which is better? FarCry :-)

Doom 3 is alot better, I pre-ordered it so im waiting. Doom 3 also uses alot better graphics, sadly I can only put it at high with a Geforce6 GT 256MB. To put it ultra high you need a 512MMB video card.

Doom 3 is alot better, I pre-ordered it so im waiting.  Doom 3 also uses alot better graphics, sadly I can only put it at high with a Geforce6 GT 256MB.  To put it ultra high you need a 512MMB video card.

hard to say. it's all screenies. from them i see that the best lookin' is hf2.
now the best is farcry, because we can play it!

HL2 only requires a 128MB card while doom 3 requires a 512MB card to put it at max detail. So I think just by that you know doom 3's graphics are alot better.

No, I'm not kidding. Id software has prepared doom 3 for the future by adding the Ultra high option for future 512MB video cards. Here are the setting and requirements:Low: high end 64MB cardMedium: high end 128MB cardHigh: high end 256MB cardUltra high: high end 512MB card

memory isn't the biggest speed maker in gc! Surely, it should be hundreds of it, but i don't make a huge difference between 128mb-256mb. If you are using 3dsmax or maya then go for more ram.

Bah....Halflife 2 and Doom3 are all talk no work...it has been going on saying that it will be realeased but everytime either the release gets pulled back or something comes up.What we see are only rumours, nothing is solid yet....anyway, see how smart the comapny is? Making you pre-order before they even release the game! Its like...paying for something which has not even been sold in the market...