xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sammaye

Yoho Im Back

Hey allPpl may have forgotten who I was but I was a hosted member of Xisto but then I had some things go on in my life which stopped me from posting. But I am back now...And about the time I was away, lets just say I have gone to hell and back..Anyway I am back and I am here to stay finally am hope to get my hosting space back in due time ;)...I am hoping to make a new site on writing s whilst I was away, wrote alot to keep my self from going insane...anyway I better get back into the community!One last word:Heyaz...again... ;)

Welcome aboard (again), sammaye. Hope all goes well for you, and you're welcome to rejoin the community anytime. Have fun, and we look forward to seeing more of you on the boards!Cheers!

hello and enjoy your back,sammayeme too,have not been here for ages for my busy study.thank to the time near new year,i have 1 week vacant time to relax on web.of cause,Xisto community is the boot spot.but bad luck that my poor low network link speed,i miss right to browse here.however,say hello to everyone... :D