xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Peaktao

Which Game Should I Get My Bf For Xmas? please suggest

Hey,I'm thinking of buying a PC game for my boyfriend as a christmas present.Not quite sure which one to get yet....Just to give you some ideas what kind of game he enjoys...As far as I remember, he loves FIFA, Football Manager, and Bike manager (not sure what this one is called).He has already got the new FIFA, and the new Football Manager...What shall I get him for Xmas?

Save your money and just some ribbon. Thick red one will do nicely.Wear something sexy, or not ;PTie ribbon around yourself et voila.The last thing your boyfriend needs is more games, especially if he has one of those football managing ones. I hear they are life sapping. + he will actually be spending time with you and 'not playing stupid games' (as my gf would say).Enjoy and merry christmass.

Yea i dont really like it when i get a bunch of games for christmas. I usually go out and spend my own money on that sort of thing. I would suggest giving him something that he can remember you by. I know it may sound like something a girl would like but guys appreciate that kind of stuff too.

If you must get your boyfriend a game, and a soccer one at that, I would recommend Pro Evolution Soccer 8 (also called World Soccer Winning Eleven 8 International in the US).If he has that one, maybe a car game something like Need for Speed: Most Wanted - I'm not too sure about bike manager games...

Save your money and just some ribbon. Thick red one will do nicely.Wear something sexy, or not ;P
Tie ribbon around yourself et voila.
The last thing your boyfriend needs is more games, especially if he has one of those football managing ones. I hear they are life sapping. + he will actually be spending time with you and 'not playing stupid games' (as my gf would say).
Enjoy and merry christmass.

That's funny wrap yourself in ribbon. If he already has Fifa the newest one, then why not make a change and give him a party instead. Or you could get tickets to rave music events, not quite sure if you guys got it in your country. Do something kind and sweet something else besides a present since he already has the newest Fifa. Or you could simply just ask him what he wants.....yeah i know that sounds pafetic.