xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xereo

Translate Trap Subdomain To New Domain

I have just requested the domain change and they have granted it to me.The problem is that my it paginates web I have it in a subdominio type index.xxxx.trap17.com instead xxxx.trap17.com.How I make for translate the web that I have created in the subdominio to the new domain that I will add?Thanks very much

That is a really confusing paragraph and I am not exactly sure what you want to know. So you changed your sub domain to your new domain and you want to know how to view it like that? Make sure you have changed your domain which you have and make sure that your new domain (if not a new subdomain of Xisto) to ns1.trap17.com and ns2.trap17.com If it is a new subdomain you are good to go and just have to wait for your dns to update. It will all update yourself soon you just have to make sure to log into your ftp or whatever with your new domain.

Yesterday i waste 15 credits on change my domain, now i don�t acces to my cpanel (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/)but if i go to my domain parked xxx.be i acces to site builder admin :S.Firstly i have to try acces to cpanel Xisto.com and add a domain?Or... I have to change dns nameserver in my new domain within acces to a cpnel.How i access to cpanel?If a access to cpanel and add a domain,afterwards i have to change dns server on my new domain to ns1.trap17 and ns2.trap17.Afterwards where is my new cpanel in my new domain o in my originary site of cpanel?How i change my site(hosting in a subdomain of trap.17 not in a root of a Xisto domain)to new domain?

Thanks very much.if i want to change my root site in subdomain to root domain... i have to check rexpedition

ndparking.com/xxxxx.be/Lynk to ndparking.com/xxxxx.be/?

Thanks very much for yours attention

The new IP for the Xisto cpanel is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ . Click on that and it will prompt for your cpanel username and password.

As I understand things, you can have a folder under the public_html folder and access it using the following URL: yourtrap.trap17.com/subfolder and have an index.html file as the first file found (unless you have altered the .htaccess, but that is another posting).
Or you can create an entirely new subdomain on your account in the cpanel. In that case, the URL becomes : subdomain.yourtrap.trap17.com

Hope this helps.

I think xereo was trying to create a subdomain on a subdomain by trying to on his ip manager thing...Anyway, yea what jlhaslip says what you should do, except, I don't suggest getting 2 subdomains after Xisto.com because it doesn't look good... ;)

In the first place my last subdomain to sevillatrap domain was inicio.sevillajoven.trap17.com and my last domain was sevillajoven.trap17.comNow my new domain is sevillajoven.be and my subdomain is sevillajoven.be/inicio but the problem is sevillajoven.be dont load the page and i just see a list o public_html and my subdomain sevillajoven.be/inicio don?t load very well, In it paginates it of the alone subdomain i only see some dispersed texts, but without the mark that should have the web and the joomla script and fantastic.Otherwise to say that in the panel of control of Sevillajoven.be when I consent to fantastic the address of the old subdomain i still see inicio.sevillajoven.trap17.com, how i do to update to sevillajoven.be?When I will be able to see the it paginates complete of the subdominio sevillajoven.be/inicio... how i change the subdomain sevillajoven.be to the root of the place, that is to say sevillajoven.be without it has to see the public_html information.Did I activate the rexpedicion from sevillajoven.be/inicio to sevillajoven.be, did I make well?I hope your help, thank you for your attention

I can't get through to any of those addresses. (Xisto.com) or (dot be) to see what you are explaining. One thing to check is if there is a file named index.html in the root directory. If it isn't there, that would explain the file list. If neccessary, use .htaccess to alter your start file name.

I please need help, in the scripts of fantastic even figure as address of my web inicio.sevillajoven.trap17.com but I cannot consent to this web.I already take more than one month working in the web and now I cannot consent to the srcipt joomla of fantastic that taenia, the data continue same in file manager all the modules, components and articles that I made.I believe that the information of the domain has you transladado correctly to my new domain but the information of the subdomains not so well.Help I am desperate.