xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

Graphing Calculators graphing calculators

The most amazing calculator that ive seen is the TI-92 plus. IT DOES 3D GRAPHING!!! That would come in handy when making 3d games, but nobody has one these days. Heres a list of games I'm working on:

* an RPG rloe playing game (no name, please help me out here.)
* a text adventure game
* an already made magic 8 ball game w/o graphics (working on the graphics part...)
*a virus that does not do anything but annoy the hell out of you
* and something that algebreicly solves equations (dumb math class...)

Once I get my hosting I will definatly make a section for that.

I found someone who made a final fantacy game for his calculator.
click here to download it.

That and on my site I'm working on something like cokemusic.

I always had the impression that the HP calculators are used more by professionals who need the calculator for "real life" stuff, like calculating phone line tension and crazy calculus stuff like that... and that TI calculators are more geared towards learning. That may be changing since HP came out with a calculator that actually steps through the solution of the problem symbolically - that's a pretty nice Ooooh factor <_<I have a TI 89, and have used in the past the 65, 86, and 92 at various times. All of those calculators were eventually passed to my siblings :blink: and I took my 89 to college.The 89 is pretty much Maple in a PDA. Good stuff.

I am going to upload a picture for my sig, it looks awsome, and I made it on my claculator. colored it in paint, looks preaty cool.I made a costume for holoween for it, cause I couldent find one for me in my attic. It's a program that draws a face on my calc. I think this is kind of becoming an obsession, but I still hang out with my friends. (they think what I'm doing is awsome, and want me to teach them how to program on a calc)I'l upload it once I get out of school. TGIF!!!