xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Twilight-seraphim

Fire Emblem I HATE OCSAR

ok so i picked up a copy of nintendo's new stratagy RPG Fire Embem and i must say it's quite impressive. alothough i hate the fact that if a character falls in battle... you'll never see them again EVER no matter what. it seems kinda dumb... so then there's this one character... a lance knight named oscar... he sucks so much. he'never killed anything for as long as i've had the game. he's absolutly wothless... but i'm here to ask from anyone who's gotten farther than me (i'm in ch13 now) if he's ever going to be usefull cuz if not i'm sending him out on the front lines and i'm gonna watch him die. MWAHAHAHAHA ahem...

Which version you playing? Gameboy Advance versions - Fire Emblem or FE:Sacred Stones? - or the Gamecube version?Obviously though, if a character is weak, level him up and he may be useful later on. I know in Sacred Stones you have those "apprentice"-class like characters which are extremely weak, but can be levelled up and then can change to a better class - and are often well worth the effort.

I actually like how if a character dies, they REALLY die. I played Fire Emblem before playing a Advanced Wars, and I can't stand it when a unti dies, it reminds of Fire Emblem.Also, oscar should have been one of the most useful character early on. He is a pretty good double attacker. IMO, he is the best out of the Paladins. I have no idea why yours is so messed up.

i've finished the game already. both fire emblem and sacred stones in gba. basically it's a matter of using the characters more and, well, not letting them die of course. i don't usually hate the characters, it's just that there are other characters that i am fond of using. oscar is the paladin, right? sorry i forgot already. it has been a while since i played the game.