xisto Community
psychiccyberfreak

Would You Reccomend Adsence? for my situation?

A friend of mine who owns a large site got $18,000 from the google ads for the month of February.I would definately reccomend adsense for websites, any website. It won't hurt to have them there, plus, they are bringing in money!

The methods of increasing your revenue from Google AdSense are:

* Increase Impressions = more traffic
* Increase Click-Through-Ratio (CTR) = better placement of ads
* Increase Cost-Per-Click (CPC) = better keywords (content)

Yes, you are very right, but the most important its that

better keywords

part, i think its better to have good ads (the ones who pays really good), than alot of clicks!!!What I mean is like the policy of Xisto, work more on the quality than in the quantity!!! :)

It's only my opinion!!

Stay well.

i beg to differ from the others, people barely ever <- snipped -> ads.i would recommend clicksor.com more, it converts text links in your website to hyperlinks, more people click these than static text ads.In clicksor you can also select the amount you want, minimum is 20$ by paypal or 50$ by cheque. Also Bulk of traffic must be from North America and Europe. Although i must warn you the quality of ads on google's adsense is much better. this is where i think adsense scores.}

I think that it really depends on the type of traffic that willb e visiting your site. You may want to try pop-ups or some other pay-per-impression ad service if you think that your visitors won't be to keen on <- snipped -> }}

I would never recommend yo to do so in any way.I had my earnings crossing 200 $ for the first month.I got suspended say i have violated the rules which they did not disclose.I prefer Kontera