xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Johnnymushio

Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3 For Gamecube Will it ever come out?

I haven't seen anything about Dragon Ball Z Budokai 3, though after reading some forums, they said they won't be putting it on Gamecube, though I wouldn't quote them on that. Also, Im in favour of Japanese Dubs.

I have noticed that Gamecube doesn't get alot of games that XBox and PS2 get. I can remember going to a game store and seeing a really cool game for Xbox and on my way over to Gamecube to see if it had it, I see it on the PS2 wall also and I got my hopes up and get to the gamecube wall and :P WHERE IS IT? Also I hate it when you see a sweet game trailer on the TV and it ends and it shows the rating and the consoles its for and I barely ever see a game for GC and if I do its only for GC. I've seen lots of game trailers where its for PS2 n XBox. Most I've seen lately is for X-Box 360 but thats because its the best console out right now and just came out. So now I'm thinking of buying a PS2 because I could be getting way more or even better games.

Yeah, I was the most mad when I saw the Tenkaichi commercial and saw it was only for PS2. I found out that PS2 has a year contract with Atari for the dragon Ball Z games, so PS2 gets to have them exclusivly for a year on their system before it can be released onto others. Maybe I should buy the PS3 instead of the Revolution so I can buy Budokai 3 and Tenkaichi. PS3 might be better too because most of their games can be switched into Japanese voices which I prefer. But... A lot of my favorite games are for Nintendo, like Mario, Animal Crossing, Pikmin, etc. Choices, choices... All three companies need to combine and make one super gaming system. Even though this is off topic, what do you think I should buy, the PS3 or Revolution? I don't want the XBOX 360. Well anyway back on topic, Budokai 3 has been out for over a year now on the Playstation 2, and Budokai 2 came out on the 16th, I think of lasy December, I remember getting it for Christmas.

well rumors are going around saying that the playstation 3 will not be coming out for a good while, so then get the revolution. I bet this time around more and more games will be made for nintendo and microsoft unlike before, alot of my favorites came out on ps2 and barely ever on the other two. Besides I'm planing on getting the revolution, maybe we will see each other online (WI-FI! on revolution! woooooh!) in a game? (Hopefully Smash brothers revolution)