xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
sxyloverboy

Chosing The Right Mobile Phone for the next 2 years.

So the time has come once again to pick out a new cell phone for me for the next two years. there are million or cell phones i can choose from so im asking for your advice. here is the list with the prices. [link]. anyways im going to tell you some of my favorites and what you thinnk.

- The Nokia N90 -

well people have said that its very fragile and that it dosent have a vibration. that is not very good in my case but the 2.0 megapixel camera with the carl zeiss lense is a very big plus for it. which means 1.600 x 1.200 Pixels. but it costs 359,50 EUR so im not really sure about it. and it only has 23 mb internal memory with a place for a mmc card.

- Then theres the Motorola V3x -

which only costs 99 EUR and also has a 2.0 megapixel camera. and it has 64 mb internal space and place for a "Trans-flash card" im not sure if thats correct but i think it is.

anyways if you see anything else on the list thatyou think is cool and dosent cost to much and isnt really ugly, by that i mean it should be a cellphone that you fold and not to big, id be glad for you to help me.

greets

-Lucas