xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Dawiss

Swatch + Mp3 On test now

I saw this new clock.. It's made by swatch and it have inside and MP3 player 128mbs... I think it's awesome to have an MP3 in my clock. Now it's only on test time but if it will be good enough it will be made for everyone... When they'll come out I'll definatly want such :P

Go take a look at this: http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/404.png

Very nice. Now I don't have an mp3 player or an ipod because I really don't feel like getting them stolen or whatever. I always do where a watch though. I would like that though because it is very convenient, and such. I would take it to school with me and such. I would always have it with me so no one could steal it. I could keep the headphones in my pocket and stuff.

I dont thing that it is cool to have a watch having an MP3 player in it.just imagin how bugging it will be when you'll be haivng a cord coming out of your watch and that wire will become a cause of trouble..I hope you understand what I am talking about...just think over it.