xisto Community
swiftstorm

Counterstrike All Day

Im a counterstrike lover, and i dont have xbox live :D play it round my friends place loads however lol, but when i played counter strike for the xbox it didnt feel right to me. I just dont think the controller cuts it and really lives up to the full control the keyboard and mouse gives, what do you think?

I play competitive counter-strike and I dont recognize the consoles. You cant really have the same control over the game on the console as you do on a pc. But the game itself is amazing, unique and big time addicteive. I started playing it 5 years ago and it still rises adrenaline level in my blood when I play it.

DARN IT! You crazy people.You know some asian dudes played same game for three consecutive days and died of malnutrition or something bad like that.

Oooh! I play Counter-Strike on Xbox Live. My gamertag is "I 10 2 4 get" without quotes.I play this like 4 hours out of the day >:]