xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Xbox User To Sue Microsoft

Okay i would like to state that i am am a made in america kinda guy. If something is made in america ill dish out a couple extra bucks for it(on most things. besides cars and some other stuff). put i am a Playstation man all the way anyway(due to metal gear solid, greatist game of all time...). The ONLY thing i enjoy using from microsoft is windows. If i do recall, the regular xbox had a recall when it first came out also. It is clear to me that microsoft just whipped something together as fast as they could in order to beat sonys release date. Their logic was that if xbox 360* comes out first, no1 will want a ps3 seeing as they already have a concil.

If all those morans that ran out and bought a xbox 360 the day it came out did a little research. They would have seen that the ps3 is a much higher qualty system and is well worth a few months of waiting. Sure you could get both, but what fun is that...

215628[/snapback]

Looks like you should go back and do some more research.

I think that people using companies like Microsoft just to try make some extra money. How they are gonna do that? Well, sue. It's the easiest way. I don't think anything's wrong with the console. Hardware usually woks that way. Sometimes it "freezes up". This has been an issue since the first microprocesor appeared and with it a first computer. This is going to be issue for a lot of years to come. Actually there is never going to be 100% reliable pc, console, or any piece of hardware. If you think you can make it you'd probably be a Nobel luterate.Goal is to bring these issues down to minimum, less as possible, and hope it is satisfying.

Looks like you should go back and do some more research.

216136[/snapback]

Next time you badmouth my posts list some reasons....

Or at least a reason,

here a screenshot from xbox 360

Posted Image

here is one from ps3

Posted Image

it is pretty clear to me, which is better

anyways...

I looked it up and it seems like alot of people are TRYING to sue. I wish them all good luck, maybe bill gates wont be able to afford 4893564896876 house anymore jsut 4893564896875 houses!!!

ahahaha

Next time you badmouth my posts list some reasons....

Or at least a reason,

here a screenshot from xbox 360

Posted Image

here is one from ps3

Posted Image

it is pretty clear to me, which is better

anyways...

I  looked it up and it seems like alot of people are TRYING to sue. I wish them all good luck, maybe bill gates wont be able to afford 4893564896876 house anymore jsut 4893564896875 houses!!!

ahahaha

216248[/snapback]

Buddy PS3

Posted Image

XBox 360

Posted Image

and Posted Image

Back to researching!!!!

Yes, the Xbox 360 is flawed, but I expect Microsoft will patch things up. The first batch of systems usually have flaws, but not as big as this. And SaintMichael, don't you think that was a bit harsh on Microsoft :D

Well, by my opinion a defect of a new system is always exist. To be more precise, there will be defect from ALL systems ever made. I haven't bought XBOX360 but next year I'll after some RPGs are released. In my country, I've seen XBOX360 on sale at Christmas Day, but only 4 games available at this time. Maybe the retailer doesn't want to risk too much anyway. So, to minimalize defect, I'll wait for a moment until next year.

How many years does it take to fix the red ring of death?

Xbox User To Sue Microsoft

This "problem" has been going on for some time I am now on my 3rd xbox360. The first two failed with the same problem. See they fixed my 1st and 2nd 360 lets see if the new one lasts more than a year this time.

Buy one a year and you might be good. Or buy a PS3.