xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ads-online

Counter Strike 1.6

If you want play on official steam servers, yu will need to get this steam and download the game from there. If you don't care about competitive leagues, I would recommend you to try a non-steam version. I'm not quite sure but I think it is made by two Russian guys and from what I've heard they made it as stable as regular counter-strike 1.6 from steam. As for where you can get it from - just search on google for cs1.6 non-steam and oyu might find something on russian sites.

I really don't think we should be discussing that subject here.I don't see why you need it anyway, it is only 20 dollars AU retail. And there is actually some sort of anti-hack system (not the best, I know, but better then nothing).

I really don't think we should be discussing that subject here.

I don't see why you need it anyway, it is only 20 dollars AU retail. And there is actually some sort of anti-hack system (not the best, I know, but better then nothing).

210990[/snapback]

Yes the game is very cheap, but because it's a bit outdated it's hard to find halflife in stores. Also there are anti hack systems that don't use Valve's default Anti Cheat, programs like "Cheating-Death".

Anyway if you have an old computer halflife /cstrike 1.6 should be an ok game to play, but if you have a new computer Counter-Strike Source is the way to go :)

http://www.cs.rin.ru/eng/ - then go to the forums

^^ thats the place to go for everythign non-steam

those dudes really deserve some credit, though its a shame about the steam ticket error when playing on steam servers....

211475[/snapback]

it don`t works , i cannot download it .

i don`t want it with stream because it install on my computer many things , and i don`t want , my computer will work slowly .

nice web site

Counter Strike 1.6

Guys I found this web site game-hackz.Com I downloaded a counter strike 1.6 hack pack it contains more then 16 hacks.

-reply by skilet

Well I agree, If you have 2 computers, but the one that your using is 32 mb GC and the other one is 128MBGC Just swap em over.-reply by Brando