xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
furkan16

Nokia N90

wow thats pretty cool. i think ive heard of it before but i cant really remember. i think i might get it soon. im sick of the VGA camera the razor v3 has. here are some questions i have:-does it have enough space to cover for many photos in highest quality?-does it sometimes get slow when using the camera or something like that?-how do you put the pictures onto a computer or somehting similar?-does it have a light that you can turn on when you photographing at night?id be happy if you could answere some of there question. :) -Lucas

Although the camera is good, but there's only one thing I don't really like about it, and that's it's too fragile. The reason they didn't put in the vibrator for the phone is because they're afraid that the vibration might crack the lens.

Although the camera is good, but there's only one thing I don't really like about it, and that's it's too fragile. The reason they didn't put in the vibrator for the phone is because they're afraid that the vibration might crack the lens.

211272[/snapback]

hmm.. in the tech specs from the vodafone website on the phone it says it has a vibratation thing.

Nokia N90 announce earlier if i m not making mistake this set is first nokia N-series so it is basicly a start from nokia to build as such cell phones........but now further much improvement as we see Nokia announce N93 and available very soon in market. In N93 Nokia use their full efforts design wise, feature wire.N93 will feature a 3.2 megapixel camera with Carl Zeiss optics with an astonishing 3x optical zoom.The first of the new mobiles and the technologically most advanced is the Nokia N93.N93 is successor of the popular N90 and it has a lot of improvements over its predecessor.It is based on Symbian S60 3rd Edition software and one of the most attractive features is the Carl Zeiss optics digital camera offering 3X OPTICAL zoom. The phone has 50MB internal memory, as well as a hot-swap MiniSD card slot. Among the highly advertised features of the phone will most surely be its camcorder capabilities which allow it to capture DVD-like quality videos into the MPEG4 format with 30 frames per second. Those features are backed up by digital video stabilization, 20x digital zoom, autofocus and macro mode. It will have a 262K QVGA display (N90 has higher resolution display) with wide viewing angles and will support 802.11b/g WLAN, 3G (WCDMA 2100 MHz), EDGE and GSM (900/1800/1900 MHz) networks. Unfortunately, the N93 will most probably suffer the same criticism as N90 did for its large size and weight. What remains to be seen is whether the phone will also miss the vibration feature as N90 did, which would be a great disappointment to all Nokia fans.

i heard alot of bad reviews for the n90. for me it was a choice between either an n70 or n90. i researched my **bottom** off and found that the carl zeis camera on the n90 was poorer quality than the standard no-brand camera on the n70. the n70 also offered more application compatibility for its symbian os. i'm glad i chose the n70 though, its such a great phone. does everything i want and more. the only thing i can see better on the n90 to the n70 is the screen resolution, which i'd really appreciate on an n70 cause i play gbc and snes roms on my phone but the screen res is smaller than that of the roms. the n90 has a screen just big enough to play them full screen without pixelation. ;[ well i guess it will be fine until my next phone. the next gen phones have a whooping 480x640 screen resolution. thats really amazing... the quality is just superb. really really small pixels i tell you. i cant wait to get my hands on those babies. and most are upgrading to proper 3.2mega pixel cameras. sony are releasing cyper-shot branded cameras on their latest phone and nokia are tweaking their carl zeis lenses to have much better quality with their 3.2mega pixel cams. ahh... technology technology, gotta love it. so cant want for these releases... dam. ;o