xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Sondar

The Best Game?

I will cut to the chase. I have played many games in my life and upon playing the new call of duty I was astounded with the amazing graphics and great gameplay. So I ask you do you think CoD is the best game ever?

I will cut to the chase. I have played many games in my life and upon playing the new call of duty I was astounded with the amazing graphics and great gameplay. So I ask you do you think CoD is the best game ever?

210090[/snapback]

I agree with you man, COD was the best game of all time. Medal of Honor was awesome too, I think MOHAA will always be amazing to me. It's a classic, you cna never forget the amazing stunning graphics from the Beach landing in omaha. Also, Half-Life, another gerat series of games that has to be another great clasic! Its hard to Choose I pick all three of those games stated! :)

I have no specific favorite but i do think that there is no perfect game because there will be more games coming out constantly. It also depends on what a person is into. Call of Duty is a good FPS i admit but furthur technological improvements could produce a game that could be better than CoD.

I think that call of duty is the best war game ive ever played too...... The graphics are really good. And when you are playing you actually feel like you're in a war! Bullets flying, people running at you at full speed to knock you our, grenades, tanks, nukes. Alotta of good stuff in the game. And it is also online! u can play online against other people! thats is really cool.

the SP in COD2 was definately n upgrade form the last one. It felt a bit more like brothers in arms but without the annoying (though the point of the BiA series) command feature. I lvoed the normandy map and the consequent retreat. it really made me feel like i was in the battle. I think it's longer this time too. Maps don't seem as short, even though each map session is part of the same campaign within campaign (3 maps in normandy campaign in american campaign). I did feel the tank battle with the british where you drove the crusaders were.... childlike. For the rest fo CoD2 being so realilistic, the almost cartoony feel of the tanks were laughable. The turrent turned at ungodly speeds and you could bounce around the desert and up hills as if it were 20 pounds heavy! I understand the crusaders were light and fast, but bouncing and the tigers and runnign circles around each stationary tiger made me feel like the monitor and the merimack. the turrets should have been slowed ot at least BF2 turrent speeds. just my opinion. overall nicely done.disapointed with MP maps. most of the them are remakes of the old MP makes just with more foilage and different texturing. *sigh*beats out BF2 and Quake 4 so far. have year to play full FEAR

Cod is by far not one of the best games ever made... but i love how the restrained but perfected use of particle effects that blow snow or clods of dirt from an artillery round's impact flying in your face, and the distorted vision that overcomes you when one of those goes off too close to your position in the billowy clouds of smoke. It really is amazing in singleplayer,. the graphics and gamplay are superb but its just another ww2 shooter to e and many other people.

i agree, after playing call of duty, i did not wanna play another game for days and i would quit for about a half hour and then wanna play it again. The graphics are unreal and unlike any other game that i have ever played in my life.....I just wish that it didn't take away from my studies so much LoL......But hands down the best game that i have ever played. If you haven't played it, i strongly recommend getting to a store and buying it......it won't disappoint

What you are saying about gameplay depends on your skills really. In call of duty, you can rush towards enemies with a bolt-action rifle and just shoot m dead in one shot. Same thing is applicable in CoD2. Machinegunning is too wastefull because you seem to need buckets of lead in order for bots to finally drop dead. And with a rifle, although it requires something called a-i-m :huh: they're dead on instant, which saves you time for the 3 other enemies standing there.

call of duty really is the best game ever. Once you play, you can't stop. All levels are done, you start again. Day in, day out. it's addictive. And graphics.. owyeah! This was the first game that grabbed me into it. The realism, the total chaos, the shooting can come from anywhere around you. Especially in single player mode no other game comes even close. In multiplayer COD is also the best game in my opinion however battlefield and moh come close.if you want to expierence war, you got to play call of duty. It's hard, i love it.

yeah way man! cod is the best game. its heaps of fun - its realistic, the graphics are awesome; what more could you ask for from a game. the weapons are very realistic and the areas you go to. its not like halo or something like that. it gives you the impression that is what it was like not some random made up world.

Well, I can't think of a best one, but sure one of the best is Gun. It has a noce, but short story, and it is fun. It's kinda old, but that is not such a problem for people to play it. Actually, you play it a bit, than you quit because of the short story. Ridding the horses is lot of fun, but they can die if you ride them too hard. And it only has a limited amount of weapons, somewhere around ten. But no game is perfect. I am looking forward to get Gun 2: Magruder's Ghost, I didn't even knew it existed until I remembered to check it out by posting this post.