xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
psychiccyberfreak

Pda Forum for all that awsome mobility

I think it would be great if we had a form with PDA stuff! There could be a form for downloads, what programs we have on it, etc. We would have to seperate it into two subgroups: Palm powered, and Windows powered. Then we'd break it down to versions. It would fit in with the form, sense it's tech based, and there could be a reviews section just for Palm Pilots and Windows PDAs. I remember the day I got my PDA, it was am old casio E-25, and I took it everywhere. What do you think?

There are really enough forums already. I am sure that can fit in other places like computers or technology. I don't know really many people who use a PDA but I don't know. I guess if a lot of people have them and need downlaods or something. It would take up a bit of space as well. If you could use your own site maybe I don't really know. It isn't up to me though it is up to the admins and whether other people like the idea or not.