xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
xXsyreXx

Tikiwiki Doesn't Work

My Tikiwiki is acting very freaky :P I just added it from my fantastico and it won't let me log in, and all this other stuff and its getting annoying. At the top of the webpage it says this:

Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /home/xxsyrexx/public_html/fhome/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2736
Notice: Only variable references should be returned by reference in /home/xxsyrexx/public_html/fhome/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2736

and when I try and login it says

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/xxsyrexx/public_html/fhome/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php:2736) in /home/xxsyrexx/public_html/fhome/tiki-login.php on line 173

Can somebody please explain to me what I am doing wrong and how to fix it. I would really appreciate it. The webpage is http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ (Mods please remove if not needed). I tried installing it two times all ready and it still doesn't work. I looked at a preview of my post before I posted and now the webpage won't even come up. And like I said above whenever I create a new one it says that everytime. Thanks for you understanding.

hmmm thats strange, can you look up"/home/xxsyrexx/public_html/fhome/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2736"and post here what it says in that row?(maybe got to do something with chmod)

hmmm thats strange, can you look up

"/home/xxsyrexx/public_html/fhome/lib/adodb/adodb.inc.php on line 2736"

and post here what it says in that row?

(maybe got to do something with chmod)

210216[/snapback]

Was I supposed to add that at the end of the link? Well I added the text in bold to the end of the homepage which was http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/ and this is what I got when I added that.

It was basicly an imagless page. This is the page link

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Problem solved or not?actually i wanna say tkwiki is so large system like wikipedia..they all like that.i just suggested you use the wikkawiki.it's pleasant and smaller.xhtml based.