xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
semeticsister

Young Love..... cute

im too young for relationships, not because im immature but it feels like women just hold me back. it would be really nice if there could be a revival of the era of free love.... without the STDs. i think if everyone we're much more open we all could find many more sollutions to our problems

Aww how sweet. Young love is so innocent. :o wish you luck then. Hope everything works out fine and nice.My experience? Well I don't have any experience at all. Suffice to say I've been in love with this girl for the past 2 years but can't do anything about it because she's in a relationship with this other guy. Well I'm not a nerd or geek but I'm among the top in my class so I guess that turns people off.OH WELL. Being smart has its downside. :D

Omg that was the cutes story I've ever heared...The story sounds a lot like my life except I havent gotten him yet=]-reply by mari

This guy sounds a lot like my boyfriend. He is a gamer and a geek to the core. He is going into computer science and owns his own computer company. He likes Pokemon and Magic: The Gathering and all that stuff. We also met in high school, and have been dating for 3.5 year. We have been so in love since the beginning, and we plan on getting married in a couple of years when we are done with school.I will never forget our first Valentine's day, exactly 2 weeks after we started dating. It was a double date thing with two of our friends who started dating 2 days after we did. My friend and I sat at my house while the guys "prepared" at Aaron's house. When we got there, they were dressed up with ties and everything. Anyway, we walked into the basement, and when we turned the corner there was a path lined with candles leading to a beautifully set table with candles. The lighting was dim and there was romantic saxophone music playing in the background. They made us a meal and waited on us hand and foot. They even performed a song for us--my boyfriend played guitar while they both sang. They we watched Moulin Rouge, which has always been one of my favorite movies and is now our movie. They also had gifts set out for us in one of the bedrooms, but my favorite part was just as we were leaving. My boyfriend was walking me out the my car, and it was snowing beautifully outside. You know, when the flakes are big and gentle, and there is a thin, fresh layer of snow on the ground, and practically no wind? It was like that. We stood in the perfect silence and kissed and he said such cute things to me. He said snowflakes remind him of me because they are beautiful and unique and pure, and they make him happy because he loves winter. The cutest part about it was that 11 months later on Christmas Eve he gave me a promise ring in the snow, and the ring had diamonds that made a snowflake shape. I love him so much and can't wait to spend the rest of my life with him.

Young LoveYoung Love.....

Hi, my name is Tara. I would like to tell you my love story. His name is Derek Russo. We met in highschool and it was actually pretty romantic how we met. He was sitting at a lunch table with all of his football player friends and I was walking with my friends to our lunch table as I suddenly got tripped because a very mean boy named Andy Johansen stuck his foot out. He always was looking for an opportunity to annoy me. But anyway, so I tripped and landed right on Dereks table and I had my spaghetti and meatballs all over me. It was embarrassing I'll admit but it was the best day of my life. Derek looked at me and smiled as he said "You must really like spaghetti and meatballs" I laughed and I was still laying down on the table. All of his jock friends were yelling at me to get off. Derek told them to "shut up" and then he asked me if I was alright. I replied assuring him that I was fine. I didn't think that Derek wanted anything to do with me so I tried as quickly as I could to get away. I apologized several times and walked away. As I did, Derek grabbed my arm. I turned around. He said to me : "Hi, I'm Derek." I looked at him and I couldn't help but fall in love with his smile. I then said : "Hi, I know. I'm Tara." we smiled at eachother. He offered to give me a ride home after school, of course I accepted. As we were in his car and in front of my house, I was about to get out when he asked me : "Do you believe in love at first sight?" I was shocked that he would ask me this. I blinked a few times and I couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous lips. I replied : "It depends." "On what?" he asked. "If when you first look at them ,you can see right through them. If you can't see right through them then I wouldn't believe in it. If you can, then I would." I said to him. He looked down for a second then looked at my face and said "I see through you" I was surprised. "Are you sure?" I asked him. "I'm sure" replied. He leaned in to kiss me. He kissed me so passionatley that I could swear my heart had skipped a beat. I pulled back for about two seconds to think if he was really the one and he was. We kissed once more. That was the best day of my life. (April 14th 1986)We have been together since that day. Now we're happily married with one baby boy. His name is Dave. /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.Gif  

-reply by Tara

Young LoveYoung Love.....

Hi, my name is Tara. I would like to tell you my love story. His name is Derek Russo. We met in high school and it was actually pretty romantic how we met. He was sitting at a lunch table with all of his football player friends and I was walking with my friends to our lunch table as I suddenly got tripped because a very mean boy named Andy Johansen stuck his foot out. He always was looking for an opportunity to annoy me. But anyway, so I tripped and landed right on Dereks table and I had my spaghetti and meatballs all over me. It was embarrassing I'll admit but it was the best day of my life. Derek looked at me and smiled as he said "You must really like spaghetti and meatballs" I laughed and I was still laying down on the table. All of his jock friends were yelling at me to get off. Derek told them to "shut up" and then he asked me if I was alright. I replied assuring him that I was fine. I didn't think that Derek wanted anything to do with me so I tried as quickly as I could to get away. I apologized several times and walked away. As I did, Derek grabbed my arm. I turned around. He said to me : "Hi, I'm Derek." I looked at him and I couldn't help but fall in love with his smile. I then said : "Hi, I know. I'm Tara." we smiled at each other. He offered to give me a ride home after school, of course I accepted. As we were in his car and in front of my house, I was about to get out when he asked me : "Do you believe in love at first sight?" I was shocked that he would ask me this. I blinked a few times and I couldn't help but stare at his gorgeous lips. I replied : "It depends." "On what?" he asked. "If when you first look at them ,you can see right through them. If you can't see right through them then I wouldn't believe in it. If you can, then I would." I said to him. He looked down for a second then looked at my face and said "I see through you" I was surprised. "Are you sure?" I asked him. "I'm sure" replied. He leaned in to kiss me. He kissed me so passionatley that I could swear my heart had skipped a beat. I pulled back for about two seconds to think if he was really the one and he was. We kissed once more. That was the best day of my life. (April 14th 1986)We have been together since that day. Now we're happily married with one baby boy. His name is Dave. /txtmngr/images/smileys/smiley4.Gif

-reply by Tara

omg awwYoung Love.....

wow, its really hard to get this type of romance these days.  I hope, and wish something of that sort happens to me too!  but, I'm glad you two are together, it makes me very happy that fairytales CAN be true; with the right people, the right moment, and perhaps all the love that is given to me(and others of course).  maybe I'm not aware of my surroundings that much, and maybe there's someone close I never thought would have cared about me so much.

thank you! ;D

-reply by shaluu

that was a cute storyi was expecting diffrent from the post tittle LOLi wanted to see you get your heart broken or something, but i think thats just me being jealousgood luck with your relationship girl!

young loveYoung Love.....

"PLEASE READ MINE FIRST"        

hi, my name is Aisher and my crush name Clayton Divino. He was my third crush and one day its my birthday. I was so sad because no ones gonna come to my birthday. Its just all girls and no boys. And I go to my friend name Leo. But I never know that Clayton is there I was just thought that its just my classmate. And I tell Leo about my problem. Then he said whats your problem?then I said its my birthday and no ones gonna come. Then he said I'm gonna call Clayton and said that its your birthday. Then he do it actually. And I was so shy... Then Leo said that  its my birthday. I never thought that hes gonna say that happy birthday day! but I really sorry to me because I was so stupid because I snob him. Because I was so shy.  I cant breath if hes there, I go to the classroom and think that I was so really stupid there than I'am thinking than I'am. But I was trying to say sorry but he wont talk to me I don't know what I'm gonna do. But forget it. I'm gonna do it tomorrow.        

PLEASE GIVE ME SOME ADVICE...

THANK YOU!!

LOVE, Aisher.

-reply by Aisher