xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Melissa Cayer

How Do You Use Your Website For Creativity Do you use your website for creativity

Mostofwhatihavetoconveygoesonmywebsite

I put things like this on my website.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
PMed with clarification. Please be cautious with topic title and its description. Editing topic title. Moving topic. Single liners are considered as spam.

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Most of my creativity goes in to my web site in the form of trying to get the page to display properly in Internet Explorer and still validate to w3c standards.

I like to be creative with my webpages. I have a poem on one page that I wrote. Of course, the layout was all done by myself. I also keep all of my bass building progress noted on my site.

Hey thanks a lot Cerb. This idea hit me one friday afternoon and I got it done within Saturday. However I'm curently in a quest to learn php to turn it into a full fledged blog. Wait for it. Thanks again man.

I use my website to show my feelings about something and the issues the world are facing. I also have a website for my opinions about what is happening in the world of the teens like boyz/girlz, sex, drink, alcohol etcera i mean im not perfect but i do give people advice about stuff like this because it is a sick world out there where people are ready to regrade people and it is not fair on other people

I?m not very creative because I want to make websites that not only are of my taste. You have to make some concessions if you don?t want your web to end like stupid modern art paintings catching dust in a gallery while a bunch of snobs look at them. ;) As for opinions and feelings yes, I give almost all of me. But always trying to give preference to infomation and usability.