xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Shengeta

Smash Bros Revolution

I have won 12 smash brother tournaments so far so i was thinking, why not destroy everyone online as well. So, the more people that can get the nintendo revolution and the new smash brothers with it can enter a giant worldwide tournament i was thinking about hosting online. That way, I can beat all of you and prove who is the best. Also somebody please fight back and say they are better than me because I like the competitiveness in humans it gets me enflared and excited, making me want to fight in games. What sucks though is I dont have any online play for any system as of right now, but i did win 12 tournaments and now I'm ready to take on the world. (by the way the tourneys weren't offical ones)

I Guess I'll fight back, You've won 12 tourneys? Have you ever versued any of the pros? Example, Ken, Azen, Chu, Bomb, Etc? Because if you haven't thats not saying to much, also... Answer [y/n]Know Advanced Techs? (like wavedashing, lcanceling, shffl)Know Character Advanced Techs? (like bombjumping (link and samus) super wavedash (samus))Do play items on?Do you post on Gamefaqs (smash section)?Do you post on Smash Boards?