xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
reciter

Flash For Free FLASH

Is there any software which can make FLASH for free? If those who know are, please let me know. :rolleyes:

Lol you could pirate it which is illegal tho so stay away from that..There is some site that sells it for 99$ but u gotta be a student and do all the crap with ur school and u cant sell ur flash work.. ill post it if i find it

I give you an advice, the free software that makes flash animations isn't to good, if you want to make good animations in flash, just by swishmax or swish 2.01, with this aplication you can make animations better than with flash mx, that's what i do sometimes and works better, and you can alsow make animations with your own actionscripts, and it's very easy.Carpe diem.

Get Macromedia flash mx 2004, I mean you could always get a crack for it. If you don't use the 30 day trial it has until it's over.

The cheopest I've found Flash is $649 that's for the newest one though. I'm glad I'm not a graphic designer in this day and age. A touch spendy

I am using Sqirlz. you can morph jpg files and save as swf and AVI.

Squirlz Lite

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Make simple distortions or extreme bends and loops in any part of an image by drawing an outline around it, and then a second outline to define the shape to be molded into. Any kind of image can be distorted and animated - particularly text, logos, and photographs etc. Animation effects are: continuous flowing motion, and simple to-and-fro motion - either of which can be applied to any sort of distortion and looping that you can come up with. Sqirlz Lite is fully-working freeware, and is a simplified version of the Sqirlz program. Now has Flash output, background images, and outline editing.

Sqirlz Morph

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

Morph two, three or more images together, or warp images individually. Images A, B, C, D etc can be morphed together in several different ways - in the simple sequence A to B to C to D etc, or by blending all images simultaneously, or with "wild" (random) mixing. Try multi-morphing all the family's faces into one unique (or gruesome) movie. Save your animation as a Flash movie, AVI video clip, or bitmap/jpeg files. Version 1.1e includes mix timings command and some improvements and fixes.

Thank you for your advices!!I won't crack!It's a criminal act. :D I'm a student.So I can't buy any softwares :) I'll buy flash mx 2004 after I become a respectable adult. Squirlz Lite seems useful.I try using it.Thank you very much! :D

Don't buy MX 2004, not friendly for beginners. I was so disappointed when they removed the Standard more on actionscript tab. I suggest you get the earlier version, the MX series.But if you want it cheaper, get SwishMax. I read thay are brewing up another version of it and it have almost the same power as what Macromedia Flash has to offer.

Don't buy MX 2004, not friendly for beginners. I was so disappointed when they removed the Standard more on actionscript tab. I suggest you get the earlier version, the MX series.

Hi invalid.I am using MX 2004 trial and Squirlz Lite.
As you wrote,MX 2004 is hard for me. :( I want to make my website without paying money. So I use Squirls Lite the present.Because I am a JAVA beginner,I can't spend time to study Flash technics(I have to study JAVA)
Both JAVA applet and Flash aren't necessary to download.
This is why I like them.thanks.

Yea Cracks are really gay... no fun in that, Its also unfair to other people that they have to buy it and all that while you get it free. Unless you want a cheap and easy way through life which is almost physicly impossable. i suggest not getting Cracks. i mean i had to pay for software that i am now finding out people crack all the time and i dont really enjoy hearing that so yeah. Please Pay for what you watn i mean its so much easier thanks