xisto Community
Lyon

1000 Free Psd Icon Images They are very cool

No, it's not, just go there and just "save as" all the pages, like this you will save the jpg images made in photoshop.
Thanks.

ohhh,a wise modus to collection so good graphics...thx

Hey thanks that's coolBtw you viet??Cuz that page was in VietnameseWell seeyaMechablitz

No, it's not, just go there and just "save as" all the pages, like this you will save the jpg images made in photoshop.

Thanks.

thats why i bolded the PSD part.

you're supose to downoad the psd files (not the jpeg) but you can't. they aren't on the site... get it?

Yeah those are some great icons. Great post again man! But it seems you cannot download the PSD's from the site. When I try to download them I get an error. But you can download the images, nothing much different, just download the jpeg and open it in Photoshop.

Dammit the site forbids me to go on it. This sucks. I want those psd icons... grrrrrrrrr... ;)

Dammit the site forbids me to go on it. This sucks. I want those psd icons... grrrrrrrrr... :rolleyes:

37841[/snapback]

:) Me too :D I want to see them to find some ideas for my next images :) (I don't have a great imagination so I copy the style some images I find on the web and change them a little :D )

Me too I want to see them to find some ideas for my next images (I don't have a great imagination so I copy the style some images I find on the web and change them a little )-reply by ibraheemallan