mayank

Posted Image

$upa Pimp

Posted Image

avalon

Posted Image

reaver

Posted Image

This is the format that you must use and you must give a reason for your vote or it is nulled.

saint-michael:0

mareck:0

mayank:0

$upa pimp:0

avalon:0

reaver:0

Yea, I may bring out the first vote. Oke guys, this time i'm going to vote for Mayank. It's a very nice siggy. The render is well blended and I really like the background. Saint-Micheals one is also very nice, but i like the one of mayank better.Good work guys.saint-michael:0mareck:0mayank:1$upa pimp:0avalon:0reaver:0

My vote goes to Mayank as well. I'm liking that border, and choice in text. Render fits background nicely. Background is interesting.saint-michael:0mareck:0mayank:2$upa pimp:0avalon:0reaver:0

Am I alone on this one??I can't see reaver's sig. Haven't been able to for a couple of days, so I am not going to vote yet.Even after re-starting the browser from a cold start... so it isn't a full cache.

I vote for mayank. Great background, excellent render and blending and....I'm a huge Wolverine fansaint-michael:0mareck:1mayank:4$upa pimp:0avalon:0reaver:0

Hey everyone! thanks for your votes and my vote goes to Saint mike!The reason is that I really like the color he has used in the sig. It was a tough call between mareck & mike's sigs..but the color of mike's sig got him the vote!saint-michael:1mareck:1mayank:4$upa pimp:0avalon:0reaver:0

Well I finally had a look at Reaver's siggy this morning. It is good, as are all of the others.Mayank gets my vote. Might be the double border or the good blending or the "3d" look to the render that tops it off. My next choice would be Avalon because I like Spiderman.saint-michael:1mareck:1mayank:5$upa pimp:0avalon:0reaver:0

What is all this?!? Mine is definitely the coolest sig here, you may as well close the voting now! Just kidding. ;)

My vote goes to Mayank, mainly due to a process of elimination.

I find Mikes too bright, all detail is lost in the brightness.

Mareck's is the opposite, it's too dark to see the detail.

$upa pimp, the left render is blurry, and the brushing needs work (You just need practice like I do)

Reaver, I have no idea who or what that character is, weren't we supposed to put the character name in the sig too? And I don't like the background, sorry.

Now, because it wouldn't be right to vote for mine, (even though it's clearly the best one here :P ) that leaves Mayank. Seriously though, I like the render Mayank used and the use of the 'blades' on the left side filled up what would have been otherwise a blank spot on the sig. The double border works well too. And to top it off, Wolverine is cool, though not as cool as Spiderman of course. :)

saint-michael:1

mareck:1

mayank:6

$upa pimp:0

avalon:0

reaver:0

Don't take anything I say here too seriously, except the vote of course. I'm just in a humorous mood.

Notice from mayank:
corrected typing error...my name was written wrongly :D
Edited by mayank (see edit history)