xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

Fast Food Sig

Alright I got pretty bored and decided I would use one of Saint Michael's renders. Of course the first one I picked was a fast food like one. So I made a sig and here it is. Yes I know it stinks. I am not very good at sig making and I ought to use tutorials but I am too lazy plus school and mid terms are coming up and I am trying to get my site up. Anyway here it is please comment.

Posted Image

If you take away the quotes and put them on their with a small white pizel font throw a nice drop on it then replace the quotes kinda near your name enlarge that put some emboss and drop on it then it might be a tight sig not bad tho :)

Alright well I was messing around with text like Marine suggested and I didn't get what some of what you said was. I did get it to look a bit nicer though. Text really is my biggest problems in sigs. Hopefully this is better.

Posted Image

Notice from jlhaslip:
edit to modify domain as per request.

It was pizza boxed, so I assume the domain change is effective?

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Plenoptic,Do you have a food fetish? Both your sigs are about food. Unfortunately, I don't know of a Fast Food place that sells Turkey Loaf...

lol No I don't have a food thing. All of my other sigs I have made before I came here had anything to do with food lol. You should see me in real life though lol because I am a pretty skinny guy. Anyway, I'll have a portfolio on my site soon if you want to see it.

Sorry guys I am in the middle of a domain change. I will edit the link so you can see it when the change finishes up. I had it changed yesterday afternoon aroun 1 maybe so it could be a while.

Sorry guys. It seems that my domain change is taking a lot longer than I expected. It has been 48 hours but still no sign of it finishing. So here it is. I uploaded it to photobucket.

Posted Image