xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
freesoul

Hi All An Introduction

Hi all,I was looking around for a free forum when I hit upon Xisto. I like your service packages. However I have some questions being too lazy to read the FAQ or anything :P !1) Can I install phpbb on my account (when I get one :) )?2) Can I put my own ads in my website?3) What Admin panel are you guys offering?- FreeSoulAnd oh, where the hell do I c how many credits I have?

Notice from jlhaslip:
Merged double post, added description
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Ok you found your credits and yes you can put on any forum as long as it's legal, yes you can put your own ads on it, and they offer Cpanel with Fantastico.

Hi all,

I was looking around for a free forum when I hit upon Xisto. I like your service packages. However I have some questions being too lazy to read the FAQ or anything :P !

1) Can I install phpbb on my account (when I get one :) )?

2) Can I put my own ads in my website?

3) What Admin panel are you guys offering?

- FreeSoul

And oh, where the hell do I c how many credits I have?

Notice from jlhaslip:

208420[/snapback]

1) phpbb is available, no downloading required from the script section of the cpanel once you are hosted.

2) as long as they do not violate the Terms Of Service or Acceptable Use Policy.

3) cpanel 10 is the current version

There is a cpanel demo available in the Xisto Readme file which will show you all that is available for your use once you are hosted. It might involve some reading, but the Readme file and the Demo are highly reccomended for new users to check out. At least have a quick peek to familiarize yourself with what is in there for future reference. It only takes a minute and might answer some questions.

Check your credits by scrolling down at the index page. That is the first page you see when you sign on to the forum. Also, your credits can be checked in the Hosting Application sub-form at the bottom of the Forum Index, also on the first page, but down at the bottom.

Good to have you here, please abide by the rules. Doing so makes the forum experience enjoyable for all of the users.

Hi all,

I was looking around for a free forum when I hit upon Xisto. I like your service packages. However I have some questions being too lazy to read the FAQ or anything ;) !

1) Can I install phpbb on my account (when I get one ;) )?

2) Can I put my own ads in my website?

3) What Admin panel are you guys offering?

- FreeSoul

And oh, where the hell do I c how many credits I have?

Notice from jlhaslip:

208420[/snapback]

hello freesoul... i'm new too in this forum.., welcome and good luck for you... :D

i still newbie and need for experience too..

have fun.. :P