xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
unicornrose

Happy Thanksgiving! To all who celebrate anyway

I thought I would wish everyone here a very happy Thanksgiving and hope you all have a very nice and very safe one. Beth

Hi!! I come from Holland, we don't have Thanksgiving here...No..the children are all waiting for their little christmas presents unde the christmas tree. Kinda greedy and ungrateful, I think, if there's no occasion to thank your family and friends they are there for you. They actually should celebrate Thanksgiving in the Netherlands too. People can be more consciously about family and friends who they have in their life. I think that it often happends people forget who keep their life worth living. Yes, I would be glad if we had Thanksgivings day in the Netherlands. For people who do celebrate Thanksgiving: Happy Thanksgiving!!!

I live in holland too and you are making a little mistake. First the childs are waiting for Sint Nicolas to put something in there shoe and then they will wait for the christmas tree presents. But now we're talking about this, what are ya guys actually celebrating at thanksgiving? And what are you doing? Getting presents? Eating much and good?And ofcourse (however i don't know what is its B)) Happy Thanksgiving.

Happy Thanksgiving U.S.A.! I am Canadian, but I wish you our neighbors, all the best, and a safe, happy and enjoyable holiday. :)

typical canadian wuss :)only joking. this is the first post ive seen that has pointed out that not everyone has thanksgiving :/interesting that americans forget there is a world outside there own country *HMManyway have fun and stuff urself silly.

Hppy thanks giving, I may beee a BIT too late.. But I hope everyone had a nice one. I don't celebrate it.. but I would if I could <3