xisto Community
hacster

Harry Potter about Harry Potter

This is to all Harry Potter Fans.I was wondering among the weasly brothers who's the best and who's the worst?If you ask me i say Fred and George are the best after all they don't look as silly as Ron!But Ron's ok i guese?As for the worst I gotta say it's Percy the 'look at me i am sooo smart!' B) Oh and not to mention this is my first post.

Too bad it is a post in Life Talk so it doesn't count lol. I guess you figured out how to do it. I think that Fred and George are the best too. They are funny and do all those pranks. I wish I had magic like that. lol Anyway ya Ron is like a sidekick that is scared of everything in a way. Charlie Percy and his other brother aren't really in the movies anymore or the book.

Too bad it is a post in Life Talk so it doesn't count lol.  I guess you figured out how to do it.  I think that Fred and George are the best too.  They are funny and do all those pranks.  I wish I had magic like that. lol  Anyway ya Ron is like a sidekick that is scared of everything in a way.  Charlie Percy and his other brother aren't really in the movies anymore or the book.

207841[/snapback]

Thats true their not really in the movie or books any more.Oh and thanks for tellin me but i really was kinda confuse!Hehe! :)

This is to all Harry Potter Fans.I was wondering among the weasly brothers who's the best and who's the worst?If you ask me i say Fred and George are the best after all they don't look as silly as Ron!But Ron's ok i guese?As for the worst I gotta say it's Percy the 'look at me i am sooo smart!' :P Oh and not to mention this is my first post.

207836[/snapback]

I was a bit disappointed by the Goblet of Fire movie. I mean, it was really good, but it wasn't very accurate. Here are some mistakes/peculiarities that I noticed:

*Neville gives Harry the gillyweed, instead of Dobby

*In the maze scene, there are no blast-ended skrewts, sphynxes, acromantulas, etc.

*the movie doesnt mention harry giving the 1,000 galleon prize to Fred and George

*There is no mauraders map

*Harry isnt seen practicing the spells he used during the third task in the book

*the Patil twins are NOT in the same house (Parvati is in Gryffindor, Padma is in Ravenclaw)

*there is no mention of veelas or Fleur being quarter-veela

*S.P.E.W. doesn't appear at all

...and there are way more that I can't remember at the moment... :P

I was a bit disappointed by the Goblet of Fire movie. I mean, it was really good, but it wasn't very accurate. Here are some mistakes/peculiarities that I noticed:

*Neville gives Harry the gillyweed, instead of Dobby

*In the maze scene, there are no blast-ended skrewts, sphynxes, acromantulas, etc.

*the movie doesnt mention harry giving the 1,000 galleon prize to Fred and George

*There is no mauraders map

*Harry isnt seen practicing the spells he used during the third task in the book

*the Patil twins are NOT in the same house (Parvati is in Gryffindor, Padma is in Ravenclaw)

*there is no mention of veelas or Fleur being quarter-veela

*S.P.E.W. doesn't appear at all

...and there are way more that I can't remember at the moment... ;)

209950[/snapback]

Well you know if they would have done the whole book it would have been like 4 hours long. They were thinking about seperating it into two films and releasing them months but then a lot of Harry Potter fans would be rioting, anyway they had to cut out alot of the plot and subplot to shorten it down.

Well, whenever I can arrange it, typically over the Xmas Holiday season, I "Book Off" work and life for a while and pick up a good set of books to re-read. The last couple of times it has been the Lord of the Rings Trilogy, but this year I think it'll be the Harry Potter series. Well written Fantasy books for sure. And if you think the HP movies were cut back from the book version, check out the LOTR. Both have been hacked to fit the "time schedule" for cinema. Too bad for that. So, if I am absent for a few days, you'll know where I am...And the Weasly Twins get my vote.