xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Glockmeister

My Site Is Down I cant get into my ftp

It says that at the moment you have like 2.41 credits. If that is the truth were you in the negative credits. As soon as you hit -0.01 credits you account is suspended. If this is the case you need to post more until you hit 4 credits and then after an hour or so your account will be unsuspended. You might want to put your credits around 10 so in case you can't post again for a couple days your account won't be suspended again.

When you face such problems in your site. It will be nice if you can mention or state the following points in your post.1). How many credits are there in your hosting account. Credits is important for your site to be active and alive.2). Give your username so that admin can see if he has time*. I said time because admin shouldn't be taking time asking you what is your username for your site. 3). Your site URL. If the URL is top level domain any changes in nameserver can also effect while your account with Xisto is running and up you cannot reach your site. 4). Patience: Please be patient if admins and mods are not responding. Please allow them to take their own time. I hope this helps.

When you face such problems in your site. It will be nice if you can mention or state the following points in your post.

1). How many credits are there in your hosting account. Credits is important for your site to be active and alive.

2). Give your username so that admin can see if he has time*. I said time because admin shouldn't be taking time asking you what is your username for your site.

3). Your site URL. If the URL is top level domain any changes in nameserver can also effect while your account with Xisto is running and up you cannot reach your site.

4). Patience: Please be patient if admins and mods are not responding. Please allow them to take their own time.

I hope this helps.

207854[/snapback]

I wasn't in the negative credits, I'm pretty sure of that. And the sites is still up and is not showisuspended page.

My username is glocky by the way.

Have you changed your password recently? Are you able to access the control panel because maybe you typed in your ftp account name wrong. There are multiple possiblities that could be the problem. I have been able to access my ftp throughout the day and since I got my account for that matter.

It's not a password problem, because the error states that it is unable to connect to the Xisto server. That usually means, it's on their end, but not always the case.On a further note, some of the ads on the forums seems to not be able to connect to my computer either.