xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Saint_Michael

Happy Thanksgiving From the Staff of Trap17.com

Well i thought i start a post since in like 1 hours it will be turkey day for me, the day of the macy day perade, cowboys vs the lions (lions) the steelers vs colts (colts) and enough food for everyone to eat until xmas comes.Hopefully to gain about 5 pounds for tomarrow in food which would be a good thing.But again Happy Thanksgiving and everyone enjoy yourself this thanksgiving weekend.

Ah! While everyone sits around putting on that aformentioned 5 pounds.. be greatful for the people working at grocery stores! I think I personally saw to it, today, that the entire town of Linn had enough turkey and stuffing to last them.. :BAh well. Happy turkey day, everyone.. finally, I'll have a day off of work and college, so I can go home to visit my family. Cheers ^^!

YES 5 DAY WEEKEND!!!!! 12 MINUTES TIL TURKEY DAY!!!! I am so happy. A break off school. I was given no homework this weekend which means a lot fo work is yet to come. I will probably work on my site a lot tomorrow, and get ahead on my school work so I don't have as much when I have to study for the semester exams. B) I will eat my heart out though. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!

im pretty sure im the only one here having a turducen (turkey, duck, chicken all stuffed together) for thanksgiving.

207733[/snapback]

aside from the regular things i like about thanksgiving, i like drivin' around(as i did tonight) to see who has their christmas lights up and on....my favorite time of year an i start early trying to get in to that spirit.

now i must get to bed soon before there is nothing left of the snack food reserved for tomorrow while the turkey is cooking....man i love this time of year!

happy thanksgiving all