xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Plenoptic

Template For My Site

Well today I was just thinking about what I am going to do with my site. I have been planning on selling templates, but I don't have paypal and I am not really that good at making templates yet. That was when I decided I would give away free templates. It wouldn't matter if people didn't think it was worth whatever they would pay because it would be free. I am looking for a site that I could have an active forum so I decided that would attract attention and would be good practice for the future. I will probably add Google ads to make some spare money and move to paid hosting at computer host. Of course I will stay here and post though. I could never leave. Anyway, here is the new design for my site.

Posted Image

>>>Well I wasn't sure how that had looked I had changed it from this. Please rate, comment, and tell which is better.

Posted Image

Notice from jlhaslip:
edit as per report
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

I would recommend pixel fonts for the headers' text of the content boxes. The font used in the modified layout, in the banner is better than the previous one. I think the navigation would be better off with pixel fonts.

Well after a bit of work and taking your suggestions I did a bit of editting and came up with this. It looks much better I believe.

Posted Image