xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DreamCore

Whats Max Credit Amount That You Have Earned In..

Yeah i get what you mean.. in about a week i got 40 credit because i wanted to have best amount of credit after i apply for housting but after i found out that those 40 extra credit doesnt really matter because i have to have the default amount of credit.. i thought it was a waste of time but now i just do that for fun.. :)

well even i have not kept track on how many credits i've earned in one day..As far as i can remember i've had 33.58 as highest credit..Also would have more credit but my 10 credits got reduced since i didn't use quote by mistake..so silly of me!!But nowi'm i'm sure i can do it better..

I'm usually between 10 and 20 credits, though a while ago I was hovering around 30. Then I was away from the internet for a few days when I went on a trip, and it dropped.. ahh well. I usually get two or three a day, but I think the highest I've gotten in one day is 15 or so. I was trying to get up to 30, and I was putting off studying xP Procrastinating is the best way to get credits :)

the most ammount of credits that ive mad here in a day on trap has probabaly not gone past 12 as some of the time i can think of what to write in posts and sometime i write all i need to in one or two lines so somtimes i can be hard for me.

hmm.. My best Credit score was 30,60 but then I used them for hosting package so now I have 3,.. credits :P.. But soon i will have more then 30,00 :)..I will stay active because I love this place :P..

lol Yeah some funny stories in the hosting credits department! :(Let's see... Since I got my web hosting I've had a maximum of 33 or so credits. That was when I was only at school for half my subjects (as the other half had finished) and so I spent alot of time in the school library posting on this site!Back when I first got my hosting though i had 62.5 credits or something. I applied for the package and then some kind of error occured on the way (I think it was an invalid password). So I applied again, and when I got back to Xisto i found i only had 2 credits! I thought they'd billed me twice or something. Kind of annoying actually, I didn't read the readme or anything before joining (I joined fairly early into trap's existance anyway, so I'm not sure that the readme would've been nearly as helpful as it is now) and so I didn't even know that you lost credits over time to keep your hosting alive.Anyway, here I am, with a working website (yay!) and enought credits to last me out a couple of weeks. I think that 20 credits is a good amount to sit on.cheers :(

Well, I dont remember exactly about how much I've gained in one day but I remember that I had certain credits maybe 26 or so and then I started posting and got around and then applied for the second package and after that when it got approved it made around 45 in one day itself...so may be after approval I made the max. points!Now, I have something around 122 credits with me!

Well when I first signed up to this forum I sat here for 2 hours. And I just got like 10 credit lol. Then I scrolled down and noticed that all the latest post are there lol. So in one day I have got 20 credts, in 1 hours, because I made a couple of tutorials. Tutorials gaved me alot of points so yeah.

Well today I have been here four 4 hours just to get to 30 credits and uppgrade mine hosting accout and I realy dident tought that I could post so much...And guess what.. From arround 13.. credits I have come to 24.34 and I got suprised that I could post so much. But somtime it is hard to post beacuse I dont realy understand english 100%. And then I have to think about if I am misstyping too much. But now anyway Im happy to get so much credits in one day. And I will get more when I am including this topic. :)

But my wondering is: Whats max credit ammount that you have earned in in one day?

here is my answer to that, I have earned up to 12 credits in one day. :rolleyes:

Credit system is smart.. It will not let your gather BULKs of credits easily.. take it easy. Collect 1-2 credits a day and things would be fine.

Hey i currently i have somewhere near around 14 credits. I want to increase my credits by posting more and more posts out here, this topics like what is your favorite car or favorite drink are very good which makes us answer more easily than others, since these are talked by us only daily.. lolz :huh: I will take the first account i.e 10 credtis account first and then i will upgrade it to 30 credits account. so that i can build an empire out here lol. Thank you...

I had over 100 credits when I asked for hosting, so went down to basically nothing. I made some more to keep the account live. Now I just come in and chat wherever and whenever I feel like it, whether or not it happens to be in an area for points. I don't have a real life, so I can come in whenever I want and just stay all day or night. I read a whole lot more posts than I respond to however. I'm busy studying the CMS I'm using for my account, so I just come in here or do something else to take a break from studying.

Just recently I earned 31.xx credits in one day to get my hosting. Best way to earn a lot of credits is to type a lot about a subject you know about. Or you can just stick to reading two or three forums that you are more likely to post in.

Edited by CinnamorollTK (see edit history)

So what you mean is that the longer the posts are the more credits you get? But that's not what's said at the top (We prefer quality better than quantity).

Yeah...I think that's generally the case...the longer, the more credit you get.