xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
franklinweb

Online Gaming - Pc Or Console what is your choice?

i think its better play games in ConsoleConsole system design for play but with pc you can do many thinks like programming , graphics and ....Console systems has good options and good result for play games (i think better pc) its not slow , pixelbypixel , no upgrade , easy contorl , play faster , and more

For me, it's only PC Online game that I can play.Why? Because I never play at home, always at the game center which I usually rent the computer to play the online game, from Ragnarok Online until SEAL Online. Whilst at the console, I've never connected to the Internet.Second hand, console needs many more new peripheral if you wish to play online. Harddisk, Modem, and others make me think more than twice to play online from console after all.In contrary, most of computers has already the requirements for online gaming. See, we so have harddisk afterall, and with modem we can go to the Internet. And viola, we can play online game. If you want to chat, you can use keyboard, an if you want to use gameplad, you can buy the peripheral, but not necessary seeing the most of online game is click and play. So, PC is the best. The best game is the one connecting PC and console. I wait for .hack//Fragment for that... I'm getting exicted, maybe The World will come after that not long anymore.

What I really like at online-gaming at the pc is you can aiming very quick and chat with someone. A console is totally different. Aiming isn't that quick as at the pc. Have to buy all kinds of cabels to get online etc. ( I'm little bit lazy). I think Console online-gaming sucks more than at the pc. What's your choice?

207183[/snapback]

I agree with you.. I enjoy the pc way more than console cause of the chat and aiming capabilities and mostly because its free except for the cost of your internet connection.

I think I would go with console even though I don't have one presently but computer has so many things on which to do stuff on. I had lots of fun with my old school psone L) ;)