xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
The Pianist

Aloha Im not from Hawaii

Hi peeps,Just registered today & looking forward to contribute to these forums.Don't know why I just enjoy keeping forums alive.I'm quite familiar with Lotus Notes and internet savvy. Games too. So if you got any questions regarding any of these topics, feel free to PM me.I'll also be roaming around forums helping out other guys if I can.Catcha later.

well hi. nice to have you here. its rare that people come here for the forums instead of the hosting but its great to have nice people in any case. i dont use lotus notes or play so many games but i think we?ll see each other around the forum. so welcoem B)

Welcome to Trap 17 and I'm sure yull enjoy your experience at trap 17. And yes I have a question what are does thing you said Lotus Notes and internet savvy lol.Anyway have fun and make sure you follow the rules and be nice... Especially to me.

Welcome aboard! Well, I think you've found a great forum to take part in. It's a wonderful community, as the people here are friendly and very supportive. Interesting to hear you're familiar with Lotus Notes. I used to use it on a regular basis at one of the companies where I used to work.Anyway, great to hear that you found T17, an he look forward to seeing more of you on the boards!