xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Cerb

Mudvayne On The 25th...

Well, once more, it seemed, it was time for me to decide what I would be doing for my birthday, and I had nothing. My birthday is the 2nd of December, and I usually wait until about a week and a half before to make plans. It seems this year is different. Last night I was looking at the concert schedule for a nearby venue (with the coolest room ever... the Egyptian Room), and what do I see? Mudvayne! When? November 25th! Yes, it's a week before my birthday, but it's Mudvayne. I can't pass that up. So needless to say, that's what I am doing this year. I just wanted to know if anyone else had seen them in concert. If so, how was it? The main reason for my wanting to see them is Ryan Martinie (bass). The guy is absolutely insane. With any luck I will be able to arrive early and get a nice stance near the barricades for a good view of the entire band. Wish me luck.

Good Luck! I hope you get the best place in the venue, I would definetely go If I were you. I like Mudvayne also (though I liked the L.D. 50 a whole lot more) but not as much as I used to, but I would go anyway. Not many bands come to my city even though its the second largest city in Mexico.

Their latest album certainly isn't my favorite. Actually, it's my least favorite so far. But, I assume it will be a great show. I actually just got finished watching my L.D.50 in Peoria DVD, hoping that it will ready me somewhat for the concert. I will be bringing my girlfriend, so making sure she isn't trampled will be my number one priority. Keeping us standing at the APC concert we last went to wasn't bad, but Mudvayne is a whole different animal. B)

Well, it seems that I was not able to go to the concert. I had reserved tickets online and was to pay for them at the door. I got there the night of the concert and my name could not be found, and I wasn't allowed in. Being as the concert was sold out, I couldn't buy a ticket at the door either. I'm officially pissed off, and I hate that I will have to wait for them to release their next album before I can see them again.