xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HmmZ

Hosting Credits Script Failing?

This notice is for hosted members, and is meant as a fair warning to let you know that we are using a script to validate all hosting credits. The script run once every hour and has three parameters.
1, it checks to see if hosting credits are below 0 and if below 0 the account is suspended.

2, it checks to see if an account has <= -30 (Less than or equal to negative thirty) hosting credits and if an account is found it will be terminated all data will be removed and the hosting space will be cleared for others to use.

3, it checks to see if your hosting credits is >= 4 (Greater than or equal to 4) hosting credits. A suspended account will be reinstated at that time and you will be able to access your cPanel again, ftp and web site should be back to normal (It may take an hour from the time you got +4 hosting credits until the account is reinstated)

i have been inactive for a few weeks i admit, my hosting credits were at -10.49 when i came back...ive made some posts and i was at 4+ (12 at that time), now, a few days later, my account is still suspended?

i am still around 12 hosting credits but it doesnt appear the script has recognized it or something, could this maybe be fixed, even though ive been inactive ive worked my credits up again to a fine creditamount and my account has not been reinstated.

If there's something i forgot to do or anything, please let me know :|

Hmmz, The server has moved in the last week. You may be having difficulties due to the information stored in your cache and with your cookies.Try this:delete your cache to force your browser to do a fresh lookup for the server.if that fails, delete the cookies for Xisto subdomain and your cache for the same reason.if that fails, delete alltrap17 cookies and the cache.Alternately, delete all your cookies and clear your cache again.the new IP address should be on the Help page which you can access by clicking on the FAQ in my signature.Hope this helps.

I cleared literally all my cookies and cache and it still wont work...but i dont think the problem is on my side, when i point to my subdomain online.trap17.com it gives me the xisto suspended page, wich is clearly not an error on my side dont you think?

But thanks for the tip, glad to see such a fast reply B)

Your account is NOT suspended in our records. You have an INVALID entry in your .htaccess file which redirects all requests to suspended page.Either someone has accessed your Account and trying to pull your LEG:pOR This is an attempt to get out of the CREDIT SYSTEM or to cheat the system.thanks.

Actually, I was negative before as well, then when I finally came back, I rose my hosting credits to 5, because I heard someone say if you were over 4 your account would get unsuspended. So I waited, and waited, then I heard it was over 10, so when I came back. I saw this post... enough of my story.

Im having the same problem to.
My site.

Mozilla can't even load the pages.

OpaQue,that almost seemed like an accusation of me trying to rig the system...ive been with Xisto long enough, i would never do such a thing, the only thing we have to do for great free hosting is posting in an active forum.Ive never given away my password NOR username so im going to assume that's not the case either, how can my .htaccess file be edited so that i dont get redirected to the suspended page?-.-im trying to show alot of patience but this is going to get annoying in the long term, but im also hoping the problem can be found to prevent it for next times =/

ive looked up my .htaccess file and this is what it had as content:

RedirectMatch .* http://xisto.com/suspended.page/Options -Includes -Indexes -ExecCGI

ive backed up the page and put a clean (since youre saying records are saying im not suspended) .htaccess file back, site seems to be working again..

If i am NOT allowed to edit my .htaccess file, please say so, i will then put the backup back in place.