xisto Community
nathankang0

How To Tell A Person Likes You

Replying to Trap FeedBackerI think the only way you will find out if this guy likes you or not you should have one of your friends approasch him and ask him the big question .Tell them to be settle but also make it seem as though that you don't know that your friend is asking him so that way if he doesnt like you, you have nothing to be embarrased about.-reply by candy

i like someone

Theres this girl in class that I really like,but Tony one of the people in class said,she liked me because Tony over herd the girl I like saying that she likes me.The girl I like is also popular I am to but, I'm a little less popular than her by like a tini bit and she always with her firends and a couple of the don't like me and the only time shes a lone is when shes waiting for her mom after school.When I'm not looking at her sometimes I'd look at her and shes stairing into my eyes when I look at her. When ever I am she glairs at me I don't know if shes shy or she dosn't like me.

-question by Clayton .T

thanks for your help!

Thanks! I'm doing a speech topic on How to Know if Someone likes you.

This really helps!

-feedback by ashleywu

Does she likes me ?

She used to ;

1-passively stare at me (have caught her doing that many times & even then she never stopped stating)

2-smile at me,expose her neck

3-sometimes touch my shoulder

4-try talking to me (as I would always be monosyllabic & not try talking to her)

5-I remember we were sitting next to each other on rotating chairs,I kept on rotating(moving right-left) due to which my knees were consitently brushing past her knees(not on purpose,but subconsciously!), but still she did not object to it but on the contrary ,kept talking to me.

6-once in an elevator (that could hold 10-15 people ) only me ,her & some other guy was present,she was talking to him & I was silent(stupid me ?) even in such ample space she stood so close to me that our clothes where touching

7-once about 15-20 of us were standing & being lectured by an authority figure for some time,she on that occaison kept heading back(I was about 3-5 ft behind her) one step at a time.

NOTE-----

1) Please give me your answer with regards to each

Point individually .

2)Also tell me what should I do now.We are

Not in contact any more directly but I know where she is

On some Social Networking Sites.

3) I am not sure about my feelings for her but she has

Made me feel what no other girl has ever made me feel.

-question by vabshin

Do i tell him how i feel?

I am nutz about a guy !-I am pretty sure he feels the same way, but I am not 100% sure...I am dieing to say something but I am afraid if he doesnt feel the same way it will ruin our friendship-even though we havent been friends long we CLICK! In my mind I have given many hints while flirting that should tell him I like him. He would have to be stupid to not know I like him. So since he still flirts and teases me ALL the time doenst that mean he likes me back? Please help me out on this I have no idea what to do!

-question by kaitlin

------admin opinion----------

He is in SAME trance as you but under DOUBLE pressure. Guys are much more scared than girls :) .. well usually.

Go ahead! Everything will be fine :)

God Bless.

If that is the case, talk her directly; the best way I can think of. And don't guess anything merely by her actions. You might be wrong or there may be some other reason why she yells at her friend with your name. More important is what do you think about her? If you are positive then better you both work out together, what is the matter and if both have a go ahead, congratulations!But in case you do not think about her, better tell her this thing so as not to hurt her feelings. You always be good friends.

is she dateable stillHow To Tell A Person Likes YouOk well there is this girl that I have liked, she has been flirting with me constantly lately and acting different than normal. She laughs at every thing I say, and always wants to wear my sunglasses and stuff like that .We have been friends since we were ten so. I wasn't sure if it was actually flirting. I kinda liked her, so I eventually got around to asking her if she liked me, she said that she laughed a ton, and then said that she liked me like a brother. Does this mean she isnt dateable ever :(

Does this guy like me?How To Tell A Person Likes You

There is this guy, and I really want to know if he likes me or not.

These are the thing he does:

1. While on a museum tour, I caught him several times staring, but as soon I as I looked at him he  turned away. He has done this repeadedly, until I got tired of looking.

2. He constantly tries to brush up against me

3. Tries his best to make me laugh (Funny accents, weird jokes, I tend to laugh at those the most)

4. Always talks to me

5. When we are alone, and his friend is like playing on the computer, he starts talking, and he built a mini fire pit once.

6. He told me he saw New Moon", when I  know he does not like the Twilight series, and it was a  few weeks after I told him I liked Twilight.

7. He now wants to go on a trip with me to Tennessee, after I told him, that he could burn the wood that needs to be burned there.. And now he wants to go very badly.

8. Smiles everytime we talk

9. When I tell him I am talking to a guy friend on the computer, he gets really jealous and tries to see what I am talking about.

I really want feedback. I just want to know if he doe slike me or not, so I know what to do. 

-question by Guest

I like this boy. He said he don't like me but at lunch he is always staring at me wat should I do.And he says stuff to make me mad but I don't get mad...Me and my two friends think he likess me and his best friend even said he liked me.-reply by kiara