xisto Community
cigarettehips

I'm New... ...and rather boring

Even though I've posted a bit and have been a member for two (whole) days, I thought I'd introduce myself anyway. My name is Rachel and I'm 17-years-old. I'm a senior in high school but I hate my town and mostly everyone who goes to my school, so I'm excited to study creative writing at either Emerson, NYU, Columbia, or CCA. I've been an avid reader since grade school and I love stand-up comedy (Dane Cook is my favorite comedian). My friend Sara and I are incessant Monty Python fans and we like to have conversations filled with only Python jokes (in British accents, of course).

Music is probably my life, but webpage design comes in a close second. I've been designing websites for more than three years, but have only held my own domain for two.

Welcome, I'm sure you will like it here. This forum is great for any questions you need anwsers for and for any help with scripting or web design.I too love Monty Python. It's such a great and funny movie. I watch it whenever I have spare time. My favorite quote is "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries!"I hope you enjoy it here as I have, let me know if you need anything.... B)xJedix

Welcome, I'm sure you will like it here.  This forum is great for any questions you need anwsers for and for any help with scripting or web design.

I too love Monty Python.  It's such a great and funny movie.  I watch it whenever I have spare time.  My favorite quote is "Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelled of elderberries!"

I hope you enjoy it here as I have, let me know if you need anything....  B)

xJedix

206646[/snapback]

I don't mean to sound like a Python snob or anything, but I like ALL Monty Python (like Life of Brian, The Meaning of Life, Flying Circus, etc.) NOT just Monty Python and the Holy Grail, which I do agree is a hysterical movie.

I don't mean to sound like a Python snob or anything, but I like ALL Monty Python (like Life of Brian, The Meaning of Life, Flying Circus, etc.) NOT just Monty Python and the Holy Grail, which I do agree is a hysterical movie.

206655[/snapback]

Yea, I kind of figured that. I like Monty Python and the Holy Grail the best and thats why I did a quote from that movie though all of the Monty Python movies are great.

Hello. Welcome to the Xisto forums. the best forums this side of, well, this side B) Anyway. I like to tell all the new guys stuff they already know. No, but just some tips and reminders. When you get your hosting, you have to keep posting to keep it, most people already know this, but you wouldn't believe the number of people who decide to skip out on posting and then get their accounts deleted. So remember to keep your credits up. If you need any help, just ask ANYONE, we are all willling to help. Mods and members are usually more then happy to help, besides that, enjoy your stay. Well, have a good day! B)

Welcome aboard! I think you found a great community with a great web hosting service, too. I'm also a Monty Python. I've watched all of the episodes in the Flying Circus TV series and the movies, and I've been known to share Python quotes/jokes with my buddies from time to time. Anyway, feel free to peruse the topics/threads. I'm certain you'll find something that'll suit your interests. Hope you enjoy your stay and feel free to come back and post as much as you like.Cheers!...and now for something completely different....some MP quips:"I didn't know we had a king. I though we were an autonomous collective." (MP and the Holy Grail)"There's nothing more dangerous than a wounded mosquito." (MPFC-Third Season)

Welcome To Xisto Forums. Hope You Have Fun Here. Xisto Moderators And Admins Are Great And The Hosting Is Great. Hope You Enjoy And I Hope You Have Fun Chatting With Other Members. Dont Forget To Follow The Forums Guidelines B). Have Fun!!!!Thanks-Kang B)

The Hosting Is Great

I would assume so, but I have no idea if I'll ever experience the gracious nature of Xisto.com because I don't know how to get hosted. I have enjoyed my stay so far, though.

I would assume so, but I have no idea if I'll ever experience the gracious nature of Xisto.com because I don't know how to get hosted. I have enjoyed my stay so far, though.

All you would have to do is receive a minimum of 10 credits or 30 credits depending on which plan you want. the 10 credit plan is obviously a more basic plan. Next once you have received 10 credits go to the forums. Log in. Then scroll down and click on Free Web Hosting its the last forum I think. Then click on free web hosting.

From here you could read the pinned topics and it will show you how to get hosting. Its basically a forum you fill out and the admins will either approve or deny your request. If you have not done anything wrong they will most probably accept you.

You could always upgrade your plan to the 30 credit plan as well.

Please make sure you follow the pinned rules though.

Anyway enough of that, welcome to trap 17 Rachel. My names Arby and I'm sure you will enjoy your stay with Xisto. Its one of the best and most polite people I ever met use trap 17. Its an excellent community which Im sure you will enjoy. However I share nothing in common with you. You like to read... I don't... you like writing... I hate it. But Im sure well get along. Have fun and Im sure you will like the hosting just as much as you like the community.

Bye
Compute.