xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
warbird

Hi There im a new member

Hi all, greetings from Haarlem, Holland.I'm new here at Xisto and I just wanted to say hello. I found this site via Xisto.com where I'm active for about 6-7 months now. People who hang around at Xisto probably know me. Anyway, I'm not sure if I'm going for my hosting here since I'm already a hosted member at Xisto but if I need quality hosting I know I always can come here B) .-=jeroen=-

Good afternoon...atahost is just the same admin by Xisto's.they all belongs to opaque.B)and they both the same system and credit system.and both good .just enjoy the life of Xisto.. B)

Hello, and welcome aboard!I think you've found a great place with a great communityin T17. Not only will you find lots of topics to post about, you can get a great web hosting package as well. Hope you enjoy your stay here and post as often as you like (as long as you abide by the rules, of course). See you on the boards!