xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ashmaster

$upa Pimps Sigs Thread makes life easier

well it looks alot better, your brushing it what improved the most, still have to work on the text and render work.

Try to have the render take up most of the sig. And for pixel stretch sigs, try not to put the pixel stretch layer on top of the render. To blend the render, i've found it better to add a layer mask to the render layer, and brush in the mask, with brushes similar to what you've used on the background.

It will be good to watch you progress through posting your sigs here in your own topic. Each new signature you post here will show that you are getting more knowledgeable. Newbies will soon be pounding on your door for tricks and techniques. Master the basics first. The frilly trick stuff can fall into place after that. Without a good understanding of the basics, you may have trouble with the advanced techniques.

Posted Image

I'm seeng improvement. This is the best sig i've seen from you so far. The text could be placed more to the right, not so close to the border.

yeah i see the improvment but you got to get away from filters and work on the brushing a bit for you backgrounds.