xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CrazyRob

Free Instant Account Activation Softwear

hi all do any of you out there know any free instant account activation softwear appart from auto pilot because i need some softwear of instant accounts on my hosting companey so any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

I suppose you should ask OpaQue about that since 99.9% of the people here only get their site hosted here and don't offer any web hosting themselves, therefore most of us don't need to bother with things like account activation apart from getting the trap account activated B)

If you look on the PHP section of HotScripts (http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/), you can probably find a script that will suit your needs. They have a lot of nifty things in that section, like hosting control panels, and more.

215039[/snapback]

nope it didnt help whatsoever and i also asked opaque but got no responce

Are you using cPanel on your sever? If so, then there are plenty of those scripts in the Hotscripts link above. I am also not very knowledgeable in this area, and I plan to run aserver across a network in my house (an intranet, not for public access).

as the topic on the upstairs,i know what you wanna,do you ever listen to the "Zpanel"? I'd know some of my friends advise people who didn't have money for a license of Cpanel to use Zpanel,you can search it from google or sourceforge.net,i didn't know if it's opensource,maybe it's free.

ZPanel is free, however, as I stated in an earlier post, it's NOT open source. I haven't found a registration script for the program, but I'm sure a google can find one. I tried ZPanel, and it's decent, but nowhere near cPanel. Also, I found a bunch of control panels and the like on SourceForge.net, and there is one called Usermin (related to Webmin).

ZPanel is free, however, as I stated in an earlier post, it's NOT open source. I haven't found a registration script for the program, but I'm sure a google can find one. I tried ZPanel, and it's decent, but nowhere near cPanel. Also, I found a bunch of control panels and the like on SourceForge.net, and there is one called Usermin (related to Webmin).

215975[/snapback]

but i have cpanel i dont want those other takes on cpanel

There is a script called FastFreeHost that can be found on HotScripts (http://www.hotscripts.com/category/scripts/php/scripts-programs/web-hosting-tools/ or their site http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/). That is a script for cPanel. It looks pretty good, but no garantee that it will meet your needs.

thanks for the link yes that script probabaly wont work for automatic account creation as i use whm (web host manager) for that but i have forund another use for so thankyou for youir help.