$upa pimp

Posted Image

Reaver

Posted Image

Mareck

Posted Image

Saint-Michael

Posted Image

MUST GIVE REASON FOR VOTE OR IT WILL NULLED ALSO IF YOU DO NOT USE VOTING FORMAT YOUR VOTE WILL BE NULLED AS WELL.

This is the voting format

Avalon: 0

Chameleon: 0

$upa pimp: 0

Reaver: 0

Mareck: 0

Saint-Michael: 0

Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

i vote for mereck becoz the colours are amazing and the dark evil side and the good light side, works good and is a great combinationAvalon: 0Chameleon: 0$upa pimp: 0Reaver: 0Mareck: 1Saint-Michael: 0

Notice from jlhaslip:
Added voting format and vote, as per report.
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

I'ma have to vote for Reaver's sig. It has a nice flow to it. It has a nice heavenly/outer space feel to it.Avalon: 0Chameleon: 0$upa pimp: 0Reaver: 1Mareck: 1Saint-Michael: 0

Notice from jlhaslip:
Correcting voting format and vote
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

I have to go with Mareck. I really like his idea using both heaven and hell. Everyone else chose to go with a dark hell themed sig, which makes Mareck's really stand out. Avalon: 0Chameleon: 0$upa pimp: 0Reaver: 1Mareck: 2Saint-Michael: 0

Notice from saint-michael:
atomic don't change the facts about the sigs being posted their our two sigs that follow both themes.
Edited by Saint_Michael (see edit history)

My vote goes to Mareck too. The blend of heaven and hell works well, nice brushing too. The text could be improved, but aside from that it's great. B)Avalon: 0Chameleon: 0$upa pimp: 0Reaver: 1Mareck: 3Saint-Michael: 0