xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
googlue

Do You Like The New Forum Skin? silvery...

Rate the new trap17 forum skin:  

31 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So at last, Xisto forum has got a new skin.How do you rate this skin?Are you going to use that or are you going to switch back to the old skin?ThanksGooglue!

I think the new design is good enough and proffessional :rolleyes:And the colours of graphics look good but I saw such design before on different websites all around the world which use Invision Power Board service. IPB is probably the best board service. Has anybody tried another company board service? Thanx

Its OKAY but some of the top little links to reputation and stuff like that are not working yet, so it could be good...but not yet...HOWEVER, I like the new buttons for, for example, ADD POST and NEW TOPIC etc. I look sleek and modern. Very proffessional...!

i think the new forum skin is good,because the color of it close to the color of Xisto.com homepage,clearly and brightly.i like it and support ot use it later.hope it perfect as time going by... :rolleyes:

its pretty nice, just tone it up a bit, a little more bright...like more of a chrome than a faded silver, but other wise alright....except that THE ARCADE LINK IS GONE!

Well..the new skin is good, i like the colours..they are light and very good indeed, but there are some things i don't like about it...i don't like the background of the menu (where help, search, members, reputation are)..this is kinda disturbing for me, but it's good on the whole :rolleyes: