xisto Community
ashmaster

Yet Agen Newest Sig hopefully gettin better

i did some multi- colouring in the signiture i dont know if you can see it, should be dark green, some more green and a yellowish colour B)

Posted Image

rate this one please. i think im getting better at graphics B) do you all think so this is my 6th sig so far B)

First thing I'll mention is the scan lines over the top of render, either remove them ofr make them a lot lighter. The text is a little pixelated, try adjusting the anti-alias setting for a better look. The left hand side of the sig looks bare, either put another render there, even a small cut-out of the main renders works sometimes, or make a feature in the background such a special section of brushing or color.The mutli-coloring of the background has worked well, but you could do more with it, experiment with contrasting colors for a different look.All in all, I'd give it a 7/10, the main thing that spoils it is the heavy scan lines.

Greetings, I agree with Avalon. Try to make the scanlines softer/lighter and put the text in the middle, also you have to improve your render blending style, cuz it looks like you just smashed it on the background in the very last second B)put the text in the left middle of the sig ... like: Ashmaster---------------- ( line under Ashmaster, but try to lighten it B) ) Splinter Cell

on top of the scanlines being lighter you have the option of putting the scanlines behind the render, but then you would have to do more with the backgroud, like adding some tech or vector brushes to it.to work the anti-alias in text click on the text button like you are goign to put text on your sig, up top look for a drop down menu that says Non your anti alias stuff is their or highlight the text then right click you will find it their as well.yeah putting the text in the middle would fill it in a little bit.i do have other suggestions but more a advance techniques but I stink at directionss but just keep working at it.

I'll hit the three main points.1. Scanlines. Either reduce their strength or don't use them at all. Try to not put them over a render, also.2. Text not readable. The text is one of the most important things in a sig. Make them stand out.3. Render is the most important element in a sig. Make it stand out. Don't size the render down too small or else it looks like you're trying to hide it. Make it prominent.Those are the three things that I noticed first. The last part is emptiness. Although it's not as important, try to fill your sig with little stuff like style lines or scanlines at 19% opacity (I just made up this number). You'll be surprise the difference between a filled sig and a basic sig with render and name.