xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Ao)K-General

Site Problems

What is the link to your site? What part of it can you not access and have you been able to see it before?

Azereus, hehe. YOu missed the point here. Yes, sites are working realllllly slowly today aswell as yesterday. They say this is free hosting, so deal with it B) Joke or not.

hehe my site does load very slow today as well, must be weekend, allthough it has never been this slow. I tried to optimize my database, delete caches, but still nothing... I think it's because its weekend so many people log on.
In Cpanel I looked at server status, all was good exept memory, wich was like 83,75% and I heard whenever it gets over 82% the loading slows down.
http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

I guess these have something to do still with some server changes. Mine was down as well for an hour or so the other night. And the Trap 17 forum is also down, it says some mySQL probems or something to that line. but I am happy that it is ok now. I was worried because I do not have enogh credits to last for days and having the Trap 17 forum down for more time might make my credits zero. by the way, have you noticed that you lost some amount of credits? i have around eight credits when I checked mine, the I only have four or so when the forum returned.