xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
discoteque

Sig Request

hi people. I never had a sig and i would really love to get one.i see you are doing a wonderful job in here helping people .i hope you can do the same in my case. i would like the following characteristics in my sig...if possibleTheme: 70's disco, groovy , discoballs Color: pink, purple pimp styleText: my nick " discoteque" and the line "blame it on the boogie"Other effects: just want it to look shinny and fab with discoballs on the backroundthx in advance, i ll really appreciate any help

Well here you go unfortunately the only thing i cudnt do is the plural discoballs :lol: i dont have many disco vecs. hope you like it.

Posted Image

[IMG]http://img479.imageshack.us/img479/9656/discotq2lg.png[/IMG]

Thats the code to place it on your sig block also save it to your computer just in case the hosting expires.

Notice from jlhaslip:
edit as requested to correct content of image tags

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Hey, I had a suit of clothes just like that. Four inch platform boots, the neck chain you stole off a neighbour's dog, the works.Didn't work for me. Lasted about six months, couldn't do the dance unless I had been drinking heavily and it was a really dark dance hall, but the lights were cool.

i am speechless for such an incredible and immediate response.Top lads u are.Liked both but i ll go with the first one . The discoball on the second one is the only one i have managed to find and never was a fan of it. Cheesy was not the problem , i think the description i gave was cheesy hehe.Disco and cheese go 2gether :lol: Thx again guysRequest Filled!

good job on the both of you, i couldn't even begin where to start with this idea.---Topic Closed---

There is only one word to describe this sig... CHEESY!  But hey, it might be just what you're looking for. Disco ball, disco lights and John Travolta, what more could you want?  :D

Posted Image

If you want it in your sig block, put this code in there.

[IMG]http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/6716/discosig1dm.gif[/IMG]

205834[/snapback]

wow that oldschool sig is sickkkkk dude wow u got it avalon