xisto Community
SvVifT

Question! About Hosting Credits Required Daily Cost of trap17 services

Ok lets say I have 30 credits and i get package #2 . Do I have to get another 30 credit every month for the webhost to still be working?

Notice from jlhaslip:
Please use more descriptive titles. "Question" doesn't cut it. And fill-in the Description as well. Editted to better reflect the posting. Warned
Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

Yes. The "cost" of using the free Hosting services is a requirement of continuing to post here.

Read here for all the details.

It isn't a big deal. Some people visit once a day, and others visit once per week. Whatever you find convenient.
There are lots of topics and many members to discuss topics with. You can get help about nearly anything on the forums here.

Edited by jlhaslip (see edit history)

If you get 30 credits, and you're accepted for package two after you sign up, then all you'd need to do then is just to keep your credits above 0. If it goes below 0, then your account gets suspended.

Read more about suspension and termination here: http://forums.xisto.com/topic/8717-fair-warning-is-given-to-all-hosted-members/

Well..A real good question...Actually i have joined this site couple of days ago , and i dont know anything about it, and i was also thinking same thing.So i will be waiting for any guy to reply this post as well..

Ok lets say I have 30 credits and i get package #2 . Do I have to get another 30 credit every month for the webhost to still be working?

Notice from jlhaslip:
Please use more descriptive titles. "Question" doesn't cut it. And fill-in the Description as well. Editted to better reflect the posting. Warned

205233[/snapback]