xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
conret

Web Hosting Account Error

I am not sure if i am suposed to post this in this fourm so if I am wrong pleese exuse me.

When i am trying to register my site for web hosting it gives me this error and it sais somone is using this website and I dont think that is true since the site is mine and I never registered it for webhosting with Xisto. I hope you can fix this problem soon so I can work on my site.

THANK YOU,
conret

Printing Debug Information

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

WWWAcct 10.0 Š 1997-2005 cPanel, Inc.

Using Delegated Ips List!
Sorry, a DNS entry for conret.com already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)

Account Creation Complete!!!

WWWAcct 10.0 Š 1997-2005 cPanel, Inc.

Using Delegated Ips List!
Sorry, a DNS entry for conret.com already exists, please delete it first (from all servers in the dns cluster)

Account Creation Complete!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
End of Debug info..
Please report the above information to Administrator

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
You must quote words that are not of your own. When in doubt use the QUOTE tag

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

You MUST quote words that are not your own, conret.Any way, the problem isn't with you or anyone except we are in the middle of servier migration and looks like my timing and your activation is caught in the middle. To bring better service to everyone, this forum and many other hosting services are moving to one huge dedicated server. Please wait few hours or maybe a day and try again.Thank you.