xisto Community
Plenoptic

Drivers Who Shouldn't Be On The Road lol

Well I understand that some people are learning to drive and all that good stuff and I don't mind people like that. I am talking about the people that go 10mph or more under the speed limit when traffic is going 10mph above. I'm not saying they have to speed but atleast go the speed limit. Even when cops are around, they don't have to slow down below the speed limit, just don't go over. I know I can't drive yet but it gets annoying when there is somewhere you want to be and people in front of you are going slow and you can't pass them. Then there are the drunk drivers, see them around here a lot. Yesterday my bro, my dad, and I were going down the highway and this guy was going very slow and then speeding up, could barely stay in the lane. We tried to pass him and almost got hit. People should know when to and when no to drive and they know how other wise they wouldn't have their lisence. Just thought I'd make a rather long comment on that.

I am quite the traveler as I commute to college and work 4 days a week. Along the way I've seen the most frustrating of drivers. It gets quite emotional when drivers fail to drive anywhere near the speed limit, choosing to travel at their slowest pace possible. I've seen drivers drive over 20 mph under the limit, no joke.Whats even more frustrating is people who don't use their turning signals. I was traveling to college this summer and was behind a slow poke driver. As the road straightened the double yellow line turned into a single dashed line. As I went to pass this driver, he turned right into me as he was trying to turn onto an off-street. Although he had driven into me, without his turning signal on, legally it was my fault since the dashed line has the tagged phrase "pass with caution". Evidently I didn't do so, which I feel is a load of bunk.There are fundamentals to driving. People should be aware of them. When you're turning, put on your turning signal. If you choose to drive 10-20 miles under the limit, pull off to the side of the road and let the 20 cars behind you pass. It's just courtesy...

erratic and rash drivers are menance on the road. they pose threat to not only their but others life also. I prefer to follow a person who drives slow and irrates me rather that the one who poses a potential threat to my life.the golden rule I follow is to be late than never.

I dont know about other states, but where i live, it's illegal to drive 15+mph under or above the speed limit. But, it does amaze me on how many bad drivers there are on the road now-a-days. Makes me think that they've cheated on the driving tests.

Yea, I know what you mean. I find it funny how often you can see people slow down like crazy and go 10-15 under the speed limit when a cop is around. People, it's not illegal to go the speed limit, even if the cop isn't going that fast at times.

Trust me, it happens anywhere you are. Here in Japan, I really have to watch the roads - especially since they're narrower than the roads in North America. Not only do I face the problem of slow/drunk drivers, but those who creep out of a nearby side road onto the main one without warning.